Anyone got a password YET!!!!!!!

M

madry

Anyone got a password yet.

Its now been about 10 days now that I have not been able to play DAoC or get into the Support page on the camelot.europe web site.

If anyone else is feeling a bit p*^)ed off, then please add your comment to this thread.

It would be nice to say how you feel about the support you get to the people that you pay. (The same cost as the US version and they get a phone number to call for help)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we get enough names on this list, will pass this thread onto the company and see if we can get them change the way its Support service functions.

Would be nice to have the same support as the US get on there version of DAoC.

Madry
One very unhappy chappie......!!!!!!

S

Sibanac

ooooh phelease, cant you atatch your whine on one of the other 2350 whine threads ?

G

gutrot

Originally posted by Sibanac
ooooh phelease, cant you atatch your whine on one of the other 2350 whine threads ?

stop whining yourself.

I sympathise with this guy cos im in the same boat.
If you have your pwd then bully for you, enjoy it :) but this post is not for you, its for us poor sods to share our misfortune and somehow gain a tiny bit of comfort from the fact that we are not alone :)

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by gutrot
stop whining yourself.

If you have your pwd then bully for you, enjoy it :) but this post is not for you, its for us poor sods to share our misfortune and somehow gain a tiny bit of comfort from the fact that we are not alone :)

Yes i have my pw and i couldnt care less if i didnt have it actualy.

But must there be 20 new threads everyday with not much more content then "GOA sucks !!!111&one$$$ "

I mean its not like its the end of the world, and if you feel it is you need to seek help

O

old.Tohtori

I think what Sibanac, in his own unique way, tried to say is that we're all in the same boat and we all have the same problems. Kinda pointless to shout "I'm dying here" when you're in a group of 2000 people getting shot at by some guerillas.

M

madry

Well said

I am trying to get the support function in Europe to be changed, this is just a good reason to bring up the subject as this has effected so many people at the same time.

If this happened in the USA you would be able to ring someone up, give them your details, and a email would be posted to you immed.

This is what this posting is for.

F

Fun

yea goa sucks big time!!

havent goten pass to my acc aswell its realy bad service
and to you who says dont wine stfu its the must sucky service i ever seen on a game !!
yea woud love to get same service at US servers i have acc there too and this kinda stuff never happends there if it does there are always a phone number to call or a mail you get respons from fast - if not you can always get a freind to make online appeal to a game master !!

G

gutrot

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
I think what Sibanac, in his own unique way, tried to say is that we're all in the same boat and we all have the same problems. Kinda pointless to shout "I'm dying here" when you're in a group of 2000 people getting shot at by some guerillas.

No, we're not all in the same boat, some ppl have pwds+subs, some dont. I think what sibanac (french?) was trying to say is 'Im ok i have my pwd and you ppl without pwds are annoying me so stfu' which isnt very nice is it.

and lol at your terrible analogy :)
more like - 200 ppl getting shot at saying 'whats going on? are they gonna stop? can anyone help? while 2000 ppl stand by shouting 'stfu u whiners! this is getting old, just accept it its hardly life or death....'

actually thats just a more complex terrible analogy....oh well back to work

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by madry
Anyone got a password yet.

Its now been about 10 days now that I have not been able to play DAoC or get into the Support page on the camelot.europe web site.

If anyone else is feeling a bit p*^)ed off, then please add your comment to this thread.

It would be nice to say how you feel about the support you get to the people that you pay. (The same cost as the US version and they get a phone number to call for help)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we get enough names on this list, will pass this thread onto the company and see if we can get them change the way its Support service functions.

Would be nice to have the same support as the US get on there version of DAoC.

Madry
One very unhappy chappie......!!!!!!

its 8 days... <yawn>

O

old.Tohtori

I meant the people who make these whinethreads everyday.

People without PW are in the same boat.

Who knows how many people actually got their sub-pw anyway, it's not like there's a counter somewhere.

That was not a terrible analogy!

It's like having your toenails clipped by a 500lb housewife and all you can think of is "Will there be soup left when i get home?"

Now that's a terrible analogy! :p

M

madry

Lets try and make this clear

this is not just about not getting a password or able to play the game.

its about the lack of support you get for your bucks....

S

Sibanac

No, we're not all in the same boat, some ppl have pwds+subs, some dont. I think what sibanac (french?) was trying to say is 'Im ok i have my pwd and you ppl without pwds are annoying me so stfu' which isnt very nice is it.

and lol at your terrible analogy :)
more like - 200 ppl getting shot at saying 'whats going on? are they gonna stop? can anyone help? while 2000 ppl stand by shouting 'stfu u whiners! this is getting old, just accept it its hardly life or death....'

actually thats just a more complex terrible analogy....oh well back to work

No what i was saying was yes i have my password but if i didnt and wanted to do some whining i would just post in one of the many existing threads.

Right now there are about 10 whine threads on the boards about it, and in most of them its the same people posting. Starting another thread will only end in the same people complaining about the same thing on the same boards for the 11th time.
So please for all that is Holy stop posting new threads about it unless samething new happens

M

madry

If you do not like all the whingers and all the threads then do not bother posting.

This is a place to sound out your frustrations.

If you do not let people, whing, then they have to vent there frustration on people who do not allow then to whing.....

WHING WHING WHING WHING WHING WHING WHING

B

bluejawa

...aint got any pw yet..

orderd us version today, dont think i have to explain why?

I

injustice

next year i ll going to Paris or Strasbourg for university and ll see the Wanaadoo goa staff..! :)

V

Vell

Originally posted by injustice
U.S version ohw.

You ordered the US version? Hurrah! Hopefully we won't have to put up with you anymore!

M

Moom

I want to add my whine...bla bla goa suck...bla bla fu goa...etc

F

fahc

GOA news..

Subscription section
[2003-4-09]

Our technical team is still working very hard to reopen all the DAoC services. We are planning on reopening the subscription section and Rightnow in the course of next week. We will then proceed to send the emails with the new subscription passwords.

Particular cases (such as people with incorrect personal datas, or outdated emails) are being processed via subscription@goa.com. As this address is under a lot of stress, only the requests linked to a subscription problem will be processed. Every other request will be ignored and should instead be sent to the Customer Support via Rightnow. Writing us several times about the same problem will not speed up the process, but rather slow it down. All mails related to a subscription problem will be processed starting from the reopening of the subscription section and Righnow.

We are of course aware that the recent events prevented a part of the community from playing during the last days. Compensatory measures will thus be taken soon :

To compensate for the temporary server shutdown on the 26th of August, and the sending of the new passwords on the 27th, all people having an active Dark Age of Camelot account at this dates will receive two free days on their subscription period.
For the people who haven't been able to play since the 28th of August, we will ofcourse take larger compensatory measures, depending on the problems encountered.

We are doing the best we can to return the situation to normal. Thank you for your patience and your support.

there stop all the crying Kids. and read the news.. they are working.. and bb to the us buyer guy... good luck whit the nice prime time they have over there... btw what about going out and get pissd at your lokal pub .. (i need my passes to but it aint the end of the world ) go play AO if you need a mmorpg game they have a 7 day trial.

Z

Zebolt

Yes i have my pw and i couldnt care less if i didnt have it actualy.

But must there be 20 new threads everyday with not much more content then "GOA sucks !!!111&one$$$ "

I mean its not like its the end of the world, and if you feel it is you need to seek help
And you have to read them all? I feel sorry for you if thats the case :rolleyes:

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Zebolt
And you have to read them all? I feel sorry for you if thats the case :rolleyes:

No but every other thread that might contian samething intresting gets bumbed down so fast they are on page 3 by the time you might actualy see it.

plus its basic maners not to start new threads if there already is a thread about the subject

F

freeq

No but every other thread that might contian samething intresting gets bumbed down so fast they are on page 3 by the time you might actualy see it.

plus its basic maners not to start new threads if there already is a thread about the subject

i thought basic manners where "please" and "thank you" then again i am a forum n00b, now i just need to find out where it says that, god knows there might some other info in there i need.

solution to the threads prob, check page 1, no new posts just all the usually whine stuff /cheer. check page 3 something "interesting" see there ya go easy peazy :D

S

StormriderX

You whining about other peoples whine just bumps the thread back up. So less 'policing' and you might see the threads you hate so much dissapear into obscurity?

Users who are viewing this thread