Anyone gonna open an interesting thread that wont get locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I think rvr is cool, and I love playing on duvet. Hats off to the wonderful job that GoA and particularly the English cluster GM's have done in managing the UK community and i'm sure they are doing their best to quickly come up with a workable solution to the trifling population problems that a minority of the people who play are saying has affected them.

I'd also like to thank the FH moderators, particularly Jupi for his excellent moderation over the last few days, I think he's done a great job taking the more unruly elements of this FH community to task.

Have a nice day, and hugs all around.

Now hand me my lithium.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Yeah hats off to Requiel and Jupitus, where would we be without the 2 of you :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Well what i've summerised sofar is that :

1. Requiel does not always stick to his own rules and changes them when he likes(No point arguing with this m8 unless you post ''The Fixed Rules'' here) as you will change your mind next week anyway.

2. We are all anti-social idiots and the Mod's dont give a flying fuck if we all leave or not ... Fair enough , have fun on the dole Q:m00:

3. Any thread in which a Mod/GM gets shown up as an :kissit: or starts losing the arguement gets locked instantly.

4. The English playerbase is being Further Alienated and the views of the majotity of Dyvet players are being Ignored and penalised ... Fair enough :touch:

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
I think rvr is cool, and I love playing on duvet. Hats off to the wonderful job that GoA and particularly the English cluster GM's have done in managing the UK community and i'm sure they are doing their best to quickly come up with a workable solution to the trifling population problems that a minority of the people who play are saying has affected them.

I'd also like to thank the FH moderators, particularly Jupi for his excellent moderation over the last few days, I think he's done a great job taking the more unruly elements of this FH community to task.

Have a nice day, and hugs all around.

Now hand me my lithium.

That was so funny crom :) First time in a year I've used the rep button :)

Isletha

Loyal Freddie
Ya hats off to you as you both do take a lot of s*** for the jobs you do :) But can someone please tell me where the Res spell is on my Champs spell list i have been looking for it all day :touch:

Everz

FH is my second home
These two are excellent, i mean if it wasnt for these two what would daoc be like today... ACTIVE

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Hope your exams go (have gone) well Eversmallx and that when the pressure is off you will feel a bit kinder towards people.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
I'm chompin at the bit here, when can i abuse ppl in this thread, can i, can i, can i, huh, can i...........

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
I remember an animist once who threw his dolls outta his pram and deleted his account and move to the USA servers... somthing to do with GOA iirc... cant think of his name

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
When a game has been around a while like DAoC has the GM's have very little real control over the future of the servers, that is almost totally down to the community.

The failures of Dyvet are the failures of every single player who plays there bar-none, it's just easier for some to blame the GM's or GOA when they perform one or two small acts that a few self-importent players feel violate their god-given rights to dictate imaginary baseless policy to the rest of the population. Well this community has been doing crap to one another for 5 years day-in-day-out 24/7, this forum is a living epitaph to that. If you wish to apportion blame, apportion it correrctly.

Give ourselves a clap, we have all achieved great things. :clap:

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
I vote for Flim posting a movie of himself dancing senseless on the inn table while chucking a mug of ale :drink:

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
I remember an animist once who threw his dolls outta his pram and deleted his account and move to the USA servers... somthing to do with GOA iirc... cant think of his name

Tis ok, it isn't easy indeed to keep track of all the people that have moved servers because of the idiocracy that rules the dyvet cluster.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
The failures of Dyvet are the failures of every single player who plays there bar-none, it's just easier for some to blame the GM's or GOA when they perform one or two small acts that a few self-importent players feel violate their god-given rights to dictate imaginary baseless policy to the rest of the population. Well this community has been doing crap to one another for 5 years day-in-day-out 24/7, this forum is a living epitaph to that. If you wish to apportion blame, apportion it correrctly.

Eloquent, but erm, bullshit.

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Just read a few threads, LOL people must be so bored of whinging at each other that they take to flamebaiting mods, good luck with that, it will all end in tears :) hehe funny stuff.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Just read a few threads, LOL people must be so bored of whinging at each other that they take to flamebaiting mods, good luck with that, it will all end in tears :) hehe funny stuff.

Yes, a GM fucking up an entire server is hilarious indeed. Have you paid any attention at all as to the arguments behind the flames vs mods/GMs?

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
If I had Mod status I would have banned loads by now:)

Gif!

Starting with those that dont actually play anymore but still flamebait :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
If I had Mod status I would have banned loads by now:)

Gif!

Starting with those that dont actually play anymore but still flamebait :)

The game isnt the forum, and the forum isnt the game. And your post is also a flamebait. But what ya gonna do. <shrug>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom