Anyone going to I27?

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
http://www.multiplay.co.uk/i27/

I dont know if anyone has been to this before, but I have been a couple of times, great LAN event for all types of gaming, seems ideal for DAoC guilds to get together for, but Ive yet to see any there.

The venue is great, Pizza and beer all night long, all the facilities you could need and a great bunch of people to meet.

So has anyone else been or considered going?

Gamah

Banned
Yes infact, many of severance will be there.

Rejecta (Gamah), Oshikai (Dardileon), Ethilds (RR|AWAY), Musejedi, Jejorah (Nikon), Surreal (Csasty) should all be attending.

Jjuraa

Banned
i looking to do an informal minesweeper tourney dard so brush up on your skills

seriously looking forward to it though, i-series' are much fun. specially i19 (6 inches of snow on the first night).

would be fun if a load of other people from daoc decided to turn up. could even be the next irl-meet type thing

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Jjuraa said:
would be fun if a load of other people from daoc decided to turn up. could even be the next irl-meet type thing
It would be great to get a more DAoC active section going there, I wondered round I22 and didnt spot another DAOC player at all, but then again there was another MMORPG stall there selling the game cheaply, although its still wasnt that popular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom