anyone going planetside may19th?

D

deygos

airplanes are so crap they mind aswell be jetpacks

airplanes are crap on their own & need to be co-ordinated for bombing runs etc

main use of airplanes is for drop runs...carriers can hold up to 15 peeps + 1 vehicle ;)

D

dunny_dunny

oh btw, i very much doubt that the 19th May is the official date of release, it would have been reviewed by now if thats the case.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by dunny_dunny
oh btw, i very much doubt that the 19th May is the official date of release, it would have been reviewed by now if thats the case.

Err.. I think you'll find it is. Go look at the PS website, and then look at the date today. If they change it now the fans will go nuts.

R

Roo Stercogburn

All being well, Hound will be a Galaxy transport pilot, I'll be flying close support and sniffing out the bad guys ;)

G

Gekul

I've preordered this now. :)

Don't suppose anyone has a spare top-end pc lying around? :(

S

sieben_dapoet

Graphics dont seem much cop.. if u wanna run round a big {ish} map and shoot people get one of the Delta Force series, much better graphics imo

A 'No' from this side of the camp... sorry :)

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by terrat
Also all you people crying about Mids being nerfed...look at all the servers for christ sakes...most of em Mids own all the relics if not all and rule the land. It is not because you are a better player or have better organization. So you picked the class that everyone knows EVERYONE knows was over powered...boo freaking hoo maybe you shouldnt have jumped on the bandwagon.
I have to agree, that's why there are so many thanes out there. I guess the big difference between our realms, is that mids usually throw themselves on the enemy until we kill you or take your relics.

I dont know if i'm buying PS, might do it if there is a free month when you buy it. But as it is now the server are very instable. Played this moring 3000+ people online. Only ld'd 8 times within an hour, after they stated they had put on a patch to prevent this. And can't count the times last week when we where attacking a enemy outpost. When everyone ld'd, log back only me and a few other back online. Run into the enemy outpost hack it and wait for the enemy to log on and shoot them down. Helps to have a fast computer playing this. And since its US based the best time i've found out to play is after 23.00 CET.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by optical-
I'm not willing to try and play a balanced char, except my skald, which I was always crap at.

music-smiley-019.gif

Brinx: i hotlinked again. If the hosts replace it with pictures of disgusting things, pleaaaase don't smack me again :[

V

vestax

Yes, got some gude players in my outfit atm :x

J

Jupitus

I'm quite keen to try it out - will probably end up buying it at release and having a go, though right now I'm enjoying a mixture of BF1942, Freelancer and Eve beta :)

T

trigali

How's Freelancer ? I'm kind of intrigued by that one...

J

Jupitus

Well I'm only playing stuff locally if I can as I only have a 56k connection, but the singleplayer reminds me alot of Elite. I'm not very far into it as yet, but it's certainly fun :) You really need an opinion from someone with more hours played than me, I'd say...

T

trigali

Ah, then it's probably not for me.

If I can't decide if I like a game after 2-3 hours played, then I usually decide I don't like it. Hence why I stopped Eve.

Thanks for the feedback though.

S

SilverHood

Freelancer single player campaign is pretty sweet tbh

love it when they classify a mission as "suicide"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom