Anyone found cats for sale in the uk yet?

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
Trying to decide whether its worth going out to actually see if anywhere local has cats in stock. Have any of you bank holiday monday shoppers found it anywhere?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I'm pretty sure that it won't be available in the shops or on order from the UK distributors till friday :(

if you want it sooner try dlgamer.com (or order in from france/germany).

Corran

Part of the furniture
Flim is right. You got a 0.001% chance of finding it for sale in the UK. Only place you may be able to is in small retail stores. You will not find it in any of the company stores (ie game, virgin, hmv, etc etc)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
MEGA in uxbridge are getting some in for the 1st. - aparently the manager plays, so has setup his own pre-order code (else there wasnt one available).

I went in there 2day to check to see - its not on any release list atm

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
if it isnt somerandomsportsgame 2005 march edition on PS2, game wont be interested, best bet is DLgameer or a mail order company.

Gribz0r

Fledgling Freddie
Still nothing in Belgium either. My usual softwareshop told me in so many words: "Yep we are sitting on the boxes, but you can't have them before April 1st."

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Raven said:
if it isnt somerandomsportsgame 2005 march edition on PS2, game wont be interested, best bet is DLgameer or a mail order company.

Must... Not... Laugh...Because...It's....So....True.

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Forget playing it until next week mate.

Aint gonna happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom