Anyone ever tried using the "wyrdspec" on a lighttank?

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
I just had an Idea, since the Wyrdspec shows that your to-hit and basedamage doesnt raise above 51 composite main weaponspec I was toying with the Idea of a Blademaster using only CD styles that could be 2 or 3 spec for the different damagetypes.

At RR5 you could spec
50 CD
36 Blades (slash)
36 Pierce (thrust)
26 Parry

If using CD styles only it should not affect your damage and you will have the option of switching to Thrustdamage for chain and using blades on most other things.
Should boost damage a bit I think.

At RR10 a BM could spec
50 CD
31 Blades
31 Pierce
31 Blunt
20 Parry

That gives you access to all the damagetypes and still maxed damage.

(This only works in RvR tho as you will be missing hugely on hihger con mobs)

Anyone ever tried or thought about it?

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Think quite a few now runs with the socalled Wyrd spec on their light tanks. Your damage shouldnt decrease if you have 51 base at rr5+, only your weapon skill decreases, and alot afaik.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Yes people have tried it, the main problem is most people dont just use the CD styles on a light tank.

p.s. wyrds current thinking is actually 50 composite as 51 was only ever justified as 'just to be safe'.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Damn, here I was thinking I actually had an original thought :(

and thanks for the info Ballard, I thought the comp 51 was for when fighting someone RR5+ and he was seen as a lvl 51 player.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Dumle said:
I thought the comp 51 was for when fighting someone RR5+ and he was seen as a lvl 51 player.

it was, but it was never tested..just _Assumed_ to be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom