anyone else ...

megadave

I am a FH squatter
just fucking hate christmas?

its always so boring, depressing and disappointing? every year i end up feeling miserable, i cant be the only one.:(

Mephz

Banned
I wrote off my car and a Taxi on Sat night, was my fault, couldn't died but it was very close and I didn't get scratch, got a list of issues as long as my cock, think I'm gonna enjoy getting xmas over and the year :X

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
I wrote off my car and a Taxi on Sat night, was my fault, couldn't died but it was very close and I didn't get scratch, got a list of issues as long as my cock, think I'm gonna enjoy getting xmas over and the year :X

I had visions of you writing off your car, grand theft auto on a taxi then writing that off too. But then i figured it out :( Much less exciting...

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
never heard of 1 inch problems

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!

its always so boring, depressing and disappointing? every year i end up feeling miserable, i cant be the only one.:(

I don't get depressed or anything like that, but I do feel that Christmas is a load of bollocks.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH

I agree with most of this, normally its good but this year was crap.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Christmas started on the 21st for me then stopped yesterday. But I slept most of christmas eve, christmas day and boxing day cause I managed to get sick :(

The fun really happened the few days before, because my cousin who lives in Canada came over with her husband and we did fun stuff with them.

Mephz

Banned
Christmas started on the 21st for me then stopped yesterday. But I slept most of christmas eve, christmas day and boxing day cause I managed to get sick :(

The fun really happened the few days before, because my cousin who lives in Canada came over with her husband and we did fun stuff with them.
Kinkeh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom