Anyone else unable to log in...?

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
I just got back from work and am trying to log in to Excal, and it's just sitting there with "connecting to update server" and not actually connecting! Then I get this damn "cannot connect to update server" message and it directs me to support.darkageofcamelot.com/patcher, which tells me nothing useful at all.

Anyone else getting this?

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
I should add, it was working fine this afternoon and no settings have been changed on my PC; GOA's site claims 450 people are still on Excal right now...

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Thanks...FFS I'm still unable to log into the game. Any idea what the hell this could be? Really pissing me off, had long hard night in work and was looking forward to some DAOC...can't understand why this is happening, makes no sense at all...

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
Tried connecting to Pryd?
Could be your routing to the GOA servers that is affected.
Tracert is also an idea.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
frogster said:
Tried connecting to Pryd?

No, I can't log into DAOC at all, let alone choose servers. Remeber this is the "update server" stage I'm at, I don't get any further.

Remind me of Excal's IP? I'll run a tracert.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Gets to 7 hops completed then solid "request timed out" bullshit

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like a router went pop somewhere then :( I can tracert all the way to excal from the UK.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Baaaaaaaah FFS I need to do stuff NOW, had shitty day in work need to vent on some mobs, fuck knows how long NTL will take to fix this bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom