Anyone else think this is...erm...wrong?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
It's totally fkin wrong.

That kid looks nothing more than a 9-10 y/o.

And his gf is like double his side, fkin ugly and moose-like.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
"I will look after it". Yeah yeah I know he does not mean it like that but its always funny when people say this.

Do think he's far too young. Parents should be killed so the kids can learn a valuable lesson about being stupid.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Is it April 1st??

This cant be real, he doesn't even look like he's ever had a shave, let along a shag

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU SAID SHALLOW BUGZ!

... aye...
i think somebody missed your "and"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'll put it in perspective for you follk;

If a 15 year old GUY had sex with a 13 year old GIRL and got her pregnant, you'd be wanting to lynch that kid.

Right or wrong, if the kid gets taken care of, fine with me.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Chantelle and Maisie were released from hospital yesterday. They are living with Penny, Chantelle’s jobless dad Steve, 43, and her five brothers in a rented council house in Eastbourne. The family live on benefits. Alfie, who lives on an estate across town with mum Nicola, 43, spends most of his time at the Steadmans’ house.

sadly, say it all tbh.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
How the hell can he "perform" when his voice hasn't even cracked yet? I mean developed physically.

I personally believe that Chantelle should be the one under social services supervision. She is obviously developed and yet had sex with a 12 year old boy who looks much younger than his age. I question her motives as well as her motivation.

He's not old enough to know better. She's old enough to know better though.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
How the hell can he "perform" when his voice hasn't even cracked yet? I mean developed physically.

I wasn't the only one who thought that then. I would get a paternity test done on the child. I wonder if they have made any money out of this story/interviews? I mean the only reason this is a story is because the father is so young and looks even younger, if he was 15+ nobody would care in the slightest. However we only have their word that he is the father....

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
its only in modern society thats its deemed wrong for people under 16 to have children

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I can barely believe that is real o0

Aada

Part of the furniture
the girl should be charged with sex with a minor seeing as the boy was only 12 when she got pregnant.

Anyone notice the bug eyed girl is all smiles in the paper yet the poor boy looks stunned and bewildered at what is going on.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
the poor boy looks stunned and bewildered at what is going on.

He is probably wondering what the fuss is all about and how much in benefits he will pick up if he knocks another four out before he reaches 16. He also has a very slappable face.

Embattle

FH is my second home
My favourite bit on the sun video which on saw on the main news was:

In video footage placed online by The Sun newspaper, Alfie made it clear he did not even understand the question when asked how he would provide for his child financially. “What’s ‘financially’?” he asked, cluelessly.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
doesnt the mother remind you of a young Karen Matthews?

i gotta admit tho... as someone else pointed out... it sounds bit iffy this... he looks no older than 10... and its just her word for it he's the "father".. also.. how did the Sun hear about this story? a tip off perhaps?...

there' more to this than meets the eye methinks...

Aada

Part of the furniture
doesnt the mother remind you of a young Karen Matthews?

i gotta admit tho... as someone else pointed out... it sounds bit iffy this... he looks no older than 10... and its just her word for it he's the "father".. also.. how did the Sun hear about this story? a tip off perhaps?...

there' more to this than meets the eye methinks...

You only have to look at the girls mum to see she probably phoned the sun for an exclusive cash deal.

They will make thousands from magazines and chat shows etc I'm just waiting for them to pop up on gmtv next week now.

I feel for the boy I really do at 12 years old at the time when they did the deed he probably had no idea of the consequences, but I will be damned if the girl at 14 didn't at that age she would have started her periods a while ago and surely she would be asking mummy why she has them or at least had the girl talk at school with the teachers. People say its the schools fault I'm sorry I don't believe a word of it the sex education I had taught me that fucking without a condom = baby these days it's meant to be better.

That girl will have at least another 2 babies by the time she is 20 and will be on around 13-14 grand a year in benefits not bad for a 15-20 year old sat at home all day flicking through the catalogues eh?

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Wow! I was thinking my best mate wich is 20 and his girl wich is 19 was a little early for getting a baby!
but this! is way too early

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
You only have to look at the girls mum to see she probably phoned the sun for an exclusive cash deal.

They will make thousands from magazines and chat shows etc I'm just waiting for them to pop up on gmtv next week now.

I feel for the boy I really do at 12 years old at the time when they did the deed he probably had no idea of the consequences, but I will be damned if the girl at 14 didn't at that age she would have started her periods a while ago and surely she would be asking mummy why she has them or at least had the girl talk at school with the teachers. People say its the schools fault I'm sorry I don't believe a word of it the sex education I had taught me that fucking without a condom = baby these days it's meant to be better.

That girl will have at least another 2 babies by the time she is 20 and will be on around 13-14 grand a year in benefits not bad for a 15-20 year old sat at home all day flicking through the catalogues eh?

Given the Wag and I wanna be a page 3 girl culture oh sorry that wasn't posh enough cough - A glamour girl and for those of us that have brains here, thick twat that gets her waps out and smiles for it - hardly surprising that as you highlighted, the easy route to money by today's Yoof proves yet again to be consistent....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom