anyone else saw this today?

Marc

FH is my second home
Yes. No wonder the government released it all, have you read the letters the morons wrote to the government? Most are like "LOL I saw a ufo at 11am on a saturday whilst in ASDA car park, but there were no other witnesses".

When most people hear UFO, they automatically think "Aliens". I am sure there are lots of UFO's sighted, but there is no way any of them are from another planet or of alien origin. They will just be top secret experiments.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Oh wow, the first thing I see on there is the starship enterprise in a cockpit window.

*claps slowly*

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
what you mean thats not a real image?

If feel cheated

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Unidentifiable Foiled Objects is a regular thing in my fridge :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The way I see it, if we are here there is no reason why there are not other intelligent beings in the trillions upon trillions of other solar systems, to think we are alone is rather naive.

Whether we get visited by them is another matter entirely but if they have been in existence for far longer than us then who knows? Look how far we have come in the last 100 years. The crazies deter real scientific research into though.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
well it was in the mirror according to that site, so its probably 100% accurate and we shouldnt look at it critically in the slightest.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The ones that make me laugh are the cockwombles who report UFO's near airports

Jeros

Part of the furniture
The ones that make me laugh are the cockwombles who report UFO's near airports

Closed minded ****!

I was near Heathrow once and this massive ufo flew over me, it was huge it had multiple blinking lights on it and it made such a noise you would not be belive, it sounded just like a 747 taking off!

Now can you really sit there and tell me that it was not a alien spaceship?!?!?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom