Anyone else order through webhallen?

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I pre-ordered one Collector's Edition and one normal box through Webhallen exactly one month ago and they still haven't shipped my boxes. Order status is still "processing" which is what it's been doing for the whole month. I just wanted to check with you others.. have you gotten yours yet?

Aada

Part of the furniture
I pre-ordered one Collector's Edition and one normal box through Webhallen exactly one month ago and they still haven't shipped my boxes. Order status is still "processing" which is what it's been doing for the whole month. I just wanted to check with you others.. have you gotten yours yet?

Sounds to me like you better get ordering a standard edition just to be safe.

GAME are currently picking and packing my order :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Weird. Some people get packages early, some on the 23rd, some are SHIPPED on the 23rd, some people never got the info on limited EA, some did....all very very poopy :eek:

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I sent them an email today prodding them a bit. Also asked about the keys since the info is a little confusing. They've emailed me one key each for the boxes and I assume these keys are for unlocking the pre-order bonus conent, but then they also say I'm supposed to get another key "at release". I reckon this other key would be the main key for the game itself? Is this key supposed to be printed on the manual in the box, or can it be found elsewhere?

I think i might just let my gf handle all this, she's much better at this sort if stuff than i am. :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I sent them an email today prodding them a bit. Also asked about the keys since the info is a little confusing. They've emailed me one key each for the boxes and I assume these keys are for unlocking the pre-order bonus conent, but then they also say I'm supposed to get another key "at release". I reckon this other key would be the main key for the game itself? Is this key supposed to be printed on the manual in the box, or can it be found elsewhere?

I think i might just let my gf handle all this, she's much better at this sort if stuff than i am. :(

The CE for example has the bonuskey in the box, which can then be used toupgrade your account.

Basically, there's nothing "more" in the CE DVD(ofcourse) :)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
The CE for example has the bonuskey in the box, which can then be used toupgrade your account.

Basically, there's nothing "more" in the CE DVD(ofcourse) :)

Okay, so the keys I got in the mail (one for the CE box and one for the normal box) are both the "main" game keys?

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Jsut read it through again.

Apparently, what they sent me is the "pre-order" codes. Then, at release, they will also send me new codes called "retail" codes. I assume you need the latter to use the former?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Okay, so the keys I got in the mail (one for the CE box and one for the normal box) are both the "main" game keys?

You register your account with those. They give the mount and such. The one in the CE box opens the rest.

So i guess yeah :D

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks Tohtori. It's nice to have someone to "hold your hand" sometimes lol. :D I just feel fucking lost with all these keys. And a bit miffed that they haven't sent me the damn boxes yet. :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thanks Tohtori. It's nice to have someone to "hold your hand" sometimes lol. :D I just feel fucking lost with all these keys. And a bit miffed that they haven't sent me the damn boxes yet. :(

Quite welcome, but...

I'll ask this only once and the answer better be "no".

Are you in the EA? :eek:

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Quite welcome, but...

I'll ask this only once and the answer better be "no".

Are you in the EA? :eek:

No I am not, and I never intended to be. My plan all along has been to wait for my boxes and start playing on the 23rd. Meantime I'm playing on the Live Test servers... got a lvl 26 guardian roaming around. :p

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Anyway, I got a personal reply back from Webhallen only a couple hours after mailing them. They will send me my boxes in time for the release, and the keys I got are used to activate my account. The keys I will get in the box will then be used to upgrade that account. It didn't say, though, if that's only for the CE or if there's some kind of upgrade for the normal box too. If not, i assume the keys already mailed to me will activate accounts with mounts on them.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Just a little update about my experiences with Webhallen. They have now dispatched one of my boxes but not the other.

They sent off the "normal" box, which I ordered on April 18th, but are still processing the CE box which I ordered April 11th. WTF? If they don't send it off today I guess I won't be playing on Friday. :(

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Just a little update about my experiences with Webhallen. They have now dispatched one of my boxes but not the other.

They sent off the "normal" box, which I ordered on April 18th, but are still processing the CE box which I ordered April 11th. WTF? If they don't send it off today I guess I won't be playing on Friday. :(

Ah.. they dispatched the 2nd package now! Not that I spammed update on my browser or anything. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom