Anyone else NOT getting a house?

K

kameh

I'm going to be hanging out at the guilds house (or on the doorstep if they ban me..) so I don't personally see the need for a house of my own. It also means that I can cancel my account and come back later without worrying about my house falling down :)

Anyone else doing this or am I soon to be the only homeless middie? :D

P.S. give me DAOC back, I'm bored!

R

rg-zorena

house = useless so ofc im not gonna get 1

O

old.shotgunstow

I'm not getting one, I'm getting the guild one :p

A

Arnor

Originally posted by kameh
I'm going to be hanging out at the guilds house (or on the doorstep if they ban me..) so I don't personally see the need for a house of my own. It also means that I can cancel my account and come back later without worrying about my house falling down :)

Anyone else doing this or am I soon to be the only homeless middie? :D

P.S. give me DAOC back, I'm bored!

well said, I will not get a house, its another place I can idle in, OMGOMGOGMOGMOGGMOGMG!!!!

D

duact

zor is a fking naab imo and houses suxor.
ae spears on bd zerg @ camlann roxor

B

Blazor Meneth

BD squad>everyone in vasudheim last night :)

A

Archeon

Originally posted by peaches_ce
Cant afford one of my own :)

That times 2, guild house for me i'm afraid.

And houses rock, you can do all sorts of cool things like... stand arround... and use guild chat!!!... and urrr....

Yeah well, i suppose you can also make your own selling merchents, add bind stones, port merchents to Svausd, healers, crafter material guys, and stuff like that. But really, who wants that shit? :)

M

marczje

Originally posted by Blazor Meneth
BD squad>everyone in vasudheim last night :)
what he said :p too bad like noone was worth rewards:p

X

Xandax

All but no money in-game + no desire for house = no house at all.

Maybe when I get rich (lol - as if this will happen withouth a buuuuffbooot) I'll change my mind - doubt it though.

Mindless fluff and I'd rather have some sort of balancing or bugfixing.

T

Tasans

Not like i cant afford it, but i think houses are better suited for guilds and not for individuals. So im gonna be spending my plats somewhere else :D

R

-RG-Jaond

Think I will get one with an alctable, could you get a portal to svasud to?

L

Lumikki

I don't really play that much anymore so buying a house would be pretty pointless, wouldn't buy one even if I did play regurally :|

xx

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by Archeon
But really, who wants that shit? :)
I didnt see toilets on the menu in beta, have they been added? If not them lakes are gona be mighty smelly.

Kameh, we took a guild vote m8, you get a small out house out the back, but ya allowed in for tea time.

If he asks anyone else for access, just remember we never managed to house train him, so on your own floor be it.

O

old.Dargir

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Think I will get one with an alctable, could you get a portal to svasud to?

Yup portal NPC's to Svasud, Vindsaul, Jordheim and Aegirhamn.

M

megahealer

Originally posted by Tasans
Not like i cant afford it, but i think houses are better suited for guilds and not for individuals. So im gonna be spending my plats somewhere else :D

I have some nice MP Dwarven 1h and 2h swords and some 1h spiked hammers for sale mate :) and ofc qua 99% weapons aswell :)

btw: think guild house is for me (really don't need a house on my own)

K

kameh

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
I didnt see toilets on the menu in beta, have they been added? If not them lakes are gona be mighty smelly.

Kameh, we took a guild vote m8, you get a small out house out the back, but ya allowed in for tea time.

If he asks anyone else for access, just remember we never managed to house train him, so on your own floor be it.

If only it wasn't true :(

B

bloodclot

i think i gonna buy a cottage with 2 friends. and make a bar from it.

just tried to make from a mansion a huggggeeee bare on gorre...... well it takes days! so we stopped when we where done with the first floor

R

Rollie

house is useless to me, just pointless eye candy, they give us crap patches like this instead of rvr fixes etc.

A

arrakeen

Originally posted by Rollie
house is useless to me, just pointless eye candy, they give us crap patches like this instead of rvr fixes etc.

I know RvR is important, but lots of people play the game for The social/pve etc. And imo Houses is ofc fluff but allso quite nice for crafters and fluff is allways welcome :)

And allmost every patch so far had some kind of RvR tweak class tweak in it, so i really dont see your point.

K

Kindar

Not getting one myself...just gonna hang out at the forge in our guild house since WC and AC has been flatten out...im soooo gonna make a lgm WC soon ^^

U

Urme the Legend

Originally posted by Kindar
im soooo gonna make a lgm WC soon ^^

Cheater :)

I actually don't like that they flattened WC :( I crafted the looong and haaard way!

R

Rollie

Originally posted by arrakeen

And allmost every patch so far had some kind of RvR tweak class tweak in it, so i really dont see your point.

Almost every patch has an rvr fix yet there is still MASSIVE problems with class/realm/population balance, the end game for daoc is rvr, so rvr should be the main priority when it comes to patches.

Patches like this one just delay the decent patches with class fixes.

Users who are viewing this thread