Anyone else needs ML5 and ML7 from the weekends ML-marathon?

Acibeth

Fledgling Freddie
Just curious 8)
Dont know if anything had been planned after the ML-Marathon... Or if any great leaders wants to dig into getting these 2 ML's done aswell...?

-Marengs

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
I need ML5 and ML7 for SumSM on sec account, also need ML7 on my Valk primary account. But befor that I need about 200%MLxp on SM to be able to enter ML7 cave.

Other than that... sure need something but regular farming to do.

ML5 BG steps are so easy to complete, I could proly whip up a bg raid as fast as an /as msg. More on this if noone else holding on in near feature, can't do it before Monday next week thou, and that would be during day or late evening after bracer raid.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
We are planning to host a ml5-7 bg raid, but we are still trying to find a suitble day. Im sure we will post something in the near future. :)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Need ml7 on warrior+shaman... nerf forgetting ml marathon and going out for a whole day drinking instead :cheers:

Seb

Fledgling Freddie
I need BGs on 5 and 7 on my mend/aug healer, can bring fop bb and warrior if needed, ml5 is doable on 2 well made fgs

VGard

Fledgling Freddie
Naris dark RM... i need all steps in ml5 and BG steps in ml7.. i hope you will run a raid on ml5 so i can join you ;)

applejack

Fledgling Freddie
i need ml5 on my healer applesauce rr3 ml4 and i have ml5 grp steps but dont mind joinin in for them again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom