anyone else in UK on BT ADSL having probs

N

Nalikin

i seem to be having problems connecting to france , can't even get a ping past the " Concert.net " router , anyone else having problems at all ?

C

-chancer-

not been able to check the euro website since yesterday

and carnt connect for toffie now

btw this is on Demon Adsl

S

Shike

BBB sweden here and cant even ping the gameserver atm

W

Whoodoo_RD

8meg BT / Energis pipeline, nothing happening to GOA at all :(

J

Jace

Demon ADSL in the UK here and I cant get to anything GOA wise :/

T

The Kingpin

Oh, and people said my free isp was crap, yet i can play, weehehehe.

A

aphid

Aol Crock, I hate em, you have no control over anything.

I've been with Pipex broadband for 9 months now, it's much more reliable than when I was with BT broadband.

S

syri

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
8meg BT / Energis pipeline, nothing happening to GOA at all :(
8mb?!? call me jealous...
on BT ADSL, can get to daoc euro site ok...

M

mid-sinister

I dont really see whats wrong with BT ADSL, i can be connected to the net for up to 20 hours at a time before i switch my computer off, no lag.

A

Aravis

Concert.net is part of BT/BT Ignite so an email to them should get it looked at (well it did last time, might have been co-incidence though).

C

cadiva

Am on BT ADSL and haven't had any problems, maybe there's something wrong with a router via your connection to the BT network?

I'm in Kent if that helps at all.

J

Jaem

BT ADSL here as well, no probs for about 2 months now, bound to get one now I've posted this msg :p

N

Nalikin

ARGHHHHHH !!!! Having the same problem again , BT have checked my broadband and its not my connection .
I live in NW uk on Merseyside , anyone else this area having any problems .
Was playing the game , went LD , and now can't even get a ping through . Ping is stopping at 193.251.254.77 :(

N

Nichneven

Originally posted by cadiva
Am on BT ADSL and haven't had any problems, maybe there's something wrong with a router via your connection to the BT network?

I'm in Kent if that helps at all.

Hello Cadiva :) Long time no see.. how are you and how is your guild? :clap:

i've been having problems with my cable as well.. but different story entirely since I live in the States. RCN sux :rolleyes:

C

cadiva

Originally posted by Nichneven
Hello Cadiva :) Long time no see.. how are you and how is your guild?

Hey Nich hon, we're doing well, continuing to grow, few more level 50s getting ready to hit RvR, lots and lots of alts ;)

We're in the White Rose Alliance which I think Purgatory are in too? so hopefully we'll get to bump into each other in game soon.

M

malyce

Down Yet again! :/

This is 2nd time in as many days.

Am on BT ADSL, and getting as much lag, LD's and failed connections as I did on 56k (grrr)

I pinged 193.252.123.20 (I hope this right one to try, not good at technical stuff) and it got to wanadooportails (193.251.251.54) and the one after (193.252.122.14) with no lag whatsoever.

After that, continual request timed out.

I note this as it seems to me its NOT a problem with BT ADSL like someone else posted on another thread similar to this, but a problem with connections around wanadoo.

This is only a supposition, but i really think the problem is on GOA's end, and needs looking at.

Users who are viewing this thread