This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else having trouble logging into Excal ATM?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Svartmetall, Mar 20, 2005.

1. Svartmetall

Svartmetall Great Unclean One

Keep getting "service not available" bullshit on main DAOC splash screen, or now just hanging at the initial account-selection login screen, every time I try to login, been half an hour of this now.

WTF is going on?

2. occy

occy Loyal Freddie

youre realm is rr :)

3. hrodis

hrodis Fledgling Freddie

Yeh avin the same trouble as u mate

4. Anny

Anny Fledgling Freddie

no post on daoc home yet about server being down im sure there will be soon hang in there peeps

5. RS|Phil

RS|Phil One of Freddy's beloved

I think it was teetering on crashing last night tbh - mass link deads abounded in the Mid zerg and I imagine Albs and Hibs were having as much trouble.

Probably someone pulled a room of mobs and it finally fell over.

6. RS|Phil

Or actually.

http://daoc.goa.com/news/view_news.php3?id_article=3019

7. mightybunny

mightybunny Fledgling Freddie

and the sad part is we took so many keeps and tower yesterday and we finnaly had DF again and now all that is lost again :(

8. Foo

Foo Fledgling Freddie

just being fixed doesn't mean keeps/towers will be reset .

9. IainC

IainC English WAR Community Manager

The frontier situation wil be the same when the server comes back up as it was when it was taken down. The only thing that happens when the server is restarted is that it recalculates who should have DF. If the number of keeps is equal, then DF will be neutral.

10. Awarkle

Awarkle Fledgling Freddie

any time frame requiel on server coming back up some of us have nothing better to do :D

11. Bloodclot

Bloodclot Banned

and campbonus resetted :(

wanted to exp some arty's today

12. Oboy

Oboy Fledgling Freddie

exc still down, ZZZ, nice work having server down a whole day when not patching, gifv free day imo

13. Awarkle

Awarkle Fledgling Freddie

pft quit whining take some time out to see your loved ones and to ensure the insurance companys you arnt dead :D

because when catacombs comes out im sure your not going to see sunlight for a long time ;)

although yes givf server i think ive gone odd i actually had a conversation with another human being without the use of a keyboard :D

14. RS|Phil

I did that using MS Voice to keyboard and MSN Messenger.