Anyone else having trouble logging into Excal ATM?

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Keep getting "service not available" bullshit on main DAOC splash screen, or now just hanging at the initial account-selection login screen, every time I try to login, been half an hour of this now.

WTF is going on?

Anny

Fledgling Freddie
no post on daoc home yet about server being down im sure there will be soon hang in there peeps

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
I think it was teetering on crashing last night tbh - mass link deads abounded in the Mid zerg and I imagine Albs and Hibs were having as much trouble.

Probably someone pulled a room of mobs and it finally fell over.

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
and the sad part is we took so many keeps and tower yesterday and we finnaly had DF again and now all that is lost again :(

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
just being fixed doesn't mean keeps/towers will be reset .

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
The frontier situation wil be the same when the server comes back up as it was when it was taken down. The only thing that happens when the server is restarted is that it recalculates who should have DF. If the number of keeps is equal, then DF will be neutral.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
any time frame requiel on server coming back up some of us have nothing better to do :D

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
exc still down, ZZZ, nice work having server down a whole day when not patching, gifv free day imo

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
pft quit whining take some time out to see your loved ones and to ensure the insurance companys you arnt dead :D

because when catacombs comes out im sure your not going to see sunlight for a long time ;)

although yes givf server i think ive gone odd i actually had a conversation with another human being without the use of a keyboard :D

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Awarkle said:
although yes givf server i think ive gone odd i actually had a conversation with another human being without the use of a keyboard :D

I did that using MS Voice to keyboard and MSN Messenger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom