Anyone else having problems with mobs?

Jeros

Part of the furniture
today in DF me and this grp of 3 others got massive Adds for no apparnt reason and were killed, i thought it was bad luck.
then some people who were standing WAY outside of the mobs aggro raidus got attacked too. i put it down to baf code, relogged and forgot about it, after that shredders were aggroing and baffing from across a room, that afaik is way outside of there aggro range.

Later i was chatting to a lowbie frair on the pk side of the boulderlings hill and suddenly she was attacked by about 6-7 bandits from out of the blue as we were chatting and they killed her before i could kill them (they were red to her), the odd thing is that those mobs stay on the road and dont go off it, let alone to the other side of that hill, its a good 4000ish units

People on alliance and guild are reporting odd mob behavior and adds,

but heres the best bit i was told the healer at gothwaite harbor ran from a load of ppl for no apparant reason and went off in the water!

anyone else seeing this sorta thing since the patch?

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
yeah i seen this :) i got agrod by about 8 water beetles at ardee lol after i nuked 1 :p

Twisted

Fledgling Freddie
Brend said:
yeah i seen this :) i got agrod by about 8 water beetles at ardee lol after i nuked 1 :p

The water beetles have always done that ... especially if you a Eldritch or mana chanter :)

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
mana ment :p didnt do it wiv mana chanter but hehe was funny ne way :)

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
My group got aggro from a hulk while standing at the knight for some strange reason 2 nights ago..

Have also seen wier stuff like this is barrows with my cleric.
Seen a meglith wight come to echo room and killed a necro, and the necro had never been in the wights room...

Sinister0

Fledgling Freddie
In DF recently ive seen the red/purp mobs such as the succubus, mahrs and the giant spider things just roam around DF as if it was a player controlling them, or they were a pet, ive also seen them slowly make there way from DF x roads to almost hib entrance and sit there for about 10 mins before finally going back down.

Ferengi

Fledgling Freddie
tis cuz mids have created terminator mobs to wait for u once u enter df :)

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Sinister0 said:
In DF recently ive seen the red/purp mobs such as the succubus, mahrs and the giant spider things just roam around DF as if it was a player controlling them, or they were a pet, ive also seen them slowly make there way from DF x roads to almost hib entrance and sit there for about 10 mins before finally going back down.

Ferengi said:
tis cuz mids have created terminator mobs to wait for u once u enter df :)

Seen a giant spider go up to alb x-roads to.. didnt think of it at the time.. thought it was lagg.. but when u think of it.. mobs dos not make the turns when they lagg :eek7:

So this aint imposible! :D

Edit: Thing = Think fixed it :p

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Amuse said:
Seen a giant spider go up to alb x-roads to.. didnt think of it at the time.. thought it was lagg.. but when u thing of it.. mobs dos not make the turns when they lagg :eek7:

So this aint imposible! :D

Yeah seen a lot of this - also mobs in the frontier aggroing from miles away and turning up about 5 minutes later. Also seen grey cons aggroing on me for no apparent reason a couple of times.

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Killing plated fiends in the room to the right down the entrance slope with my animist.

Avernal quasits??? and even naburite drinkers (WTF!) coming through the wall and attacking my shrooms (and me).

:eek6: :eek7: :eek2:

living

Fledgling Freddie
Well GOA did say this patch was bringing changes cuz its pre toa :> (npc's in camelot keep talking about half-ogres at the round table)
But ya i had grey cons aggro on me too, even lvl 7 mobs on my 45 bd which makes no sense.. maybe a gm feels bored :>

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
lol sounds a lot like some some feckwit hacker is up to his old tricks again
expect servers down and a lot of xp deaths by invisible mobs soon like last
time..
yay to the pathetic that need to find ammusement in others misfourtunes.
and if it isnt a hacker like last time
yay to them anyway..
im off to get killed by behemoth in mithra now
:clap:

Ashandar

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm now you mention it.

Numerous times, solo, ive pulled a gobbo shaman in the Barrows, and the whole room (hounds n all!) came after me. I legged it out and zoned, went back in tried again, same thing!! Had similar thing in DF, pulled a fiend fecking loads came.. only way i stopped this was by relogging :(

Not funny :m00:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Ive seens stuff like this happen from time to time, not so often that it makes we suspicious though. I usually atribute it to some corrupted code or lag or some such. Lets hope and pray that it isnt another hacker incident =/

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Fana said:
Ive seens stuff like this happen from time to time, not so often that it makes we suspicious though. I usually atribute it to some corrupted code or lag or some such. Lets hope and pray that it isnt another hacker incident =/

lets hope, my money is on some kind of bug, they did after all have problems with 1.65

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom