Anyone else having problems loading Jordheim?

Glittery_Princess

One of Freddy's beloved
or is it just me today?

Ive tried with numerous toons (ones who were in other zones and zoning them to Jordheim and also one which were already logged inside Jordheim) but it takes forever for the loading bar to progress and then just freezes.

No other zones doing this, just Jordheim? :(

Qiera

Glittery_Princess

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok, I've tried to get into Jordheim again today with my mid toons but it just refuses to load! The loading music just plays on loop and the bar gets to nearly halfway but just stops.

I can get my albs into Camelot fine and my hibs into tir na nog. I can also load up any other places in mid, so it's just jordheim which is doing this!

Anyone know why this might be happening?

Qiera :)

meerclar

Can't get enough of FH
if you are using a custom UI you probably dont have support on it for the new training window.
try dropping to atlantis skin or find an update for your custom UI.
also, since the patch the EU client isnt working fully so you might need to download and install the US cdlient if you havent already.
hope this helps.

Glittery_Princess

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey, I'm not using a custom UI, and the jordheim problem started before the patch.

It's all good though, I just uninstalled the game and spent my Friday night watching the game re-install (forgot it takes forever lol!) and it now allows me to load up jordheim!

My only guess is that some file connected with jordheim must have been corrupt or something. Very random!

Thanks anyway!

Qiera x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom