Anyone else have trouble connecting atm?

E

envenom

I try to log in press the loggin button it logs in but just stays on the EVE starting screen with password etc anyone else had this before?

O

old.Dillinja

Yep I am having exactly the same problem.

E

Embattle

I was just on for a while but there seemed to be problems...I couldn't dock etc.

E

envenom

me too i clicked dock then i just had a white arrow on screen as though i went link dead or something :( plus about 900 users jusy dropped from the server

E

envenom

ah yep it is my server moniter program has it as no connect now.

X

Xtro

Yep I was trying to dock, thought it was just me and then loads of people were complaining about the same thing.

Btw - how do I get the chat panel back up? :) I was changing resolutions and its disappeared.

TIA

E

envenom

i dont actually know how to get the channel back up heh what i normaly do is make a new chat channel and then delete the chat channel when ive got it back

heh by the time the server comes back up my drones skill should be trained by then :)

T

tris-

well with this regular downtime per day then big crashes like this, i give the game a month before it flops :( what a nice waste of £30 that was

X

Xtro

heh ta I'll try that.

I am learning slowly but surely. I was pretty suprised to see the way how you learn skills. Am training Electronics up after reading one of the other threads. I can see this taking ages before I get anywhere.

I've started another character as I didnt pick mining or anything with the first. I'm Amarr now, wonder how much cash I need until I can get out of the newbie ship?

E

Embattle

I'm doing smaller skills first, did start Mining SKill but 2 days...I decided that could be done while I'm at work :)

E

envenom

n3wbie every MMORPG that has been out to date has had this kind of problem and if you played daoc it was down for a whole 2 days and 2 nights when it 1st came here.

this has actually been the 1st crash or server fuck up since the release of EVE which is ok for me and im used to MMORPG fuck ups anyway lol

T

tris-

i remember the DAOC downtime now you mention it but that didnt happen 30 secs after i installed it, but it did here thats what pissed me off a bit but your right.

E

envenom

Enjoy it :) there great and you save money by not having to buy a new game every month hehe

O

old.Dillinja

I'm mining jaspet in Waira right now, someone come along hehe ;)

E

Embattle

Hmm seems mine wouldn't move again, although I re logged on and it seems fine :)

T

Tom

I just spent 150k on repairs on my imicus that never happened.

/waves goodbye to Tristan-pirate-owning-ship

:(

Users who are viewing this thread