Anyone else got the TOA already?

Serdan

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
153
Just got the disks here in Germany. :clap:

Preordered it at Amazon.de around 1 month ago. Did not hope to get the ToA so fast.
Now I'm waiting for activation pages to be up. Fingers crossed.
 

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,106
amazon uk not even fucking dispatched yet

cuntfucks

i had faith but if it aint dispatched in the next hour it wont arrive tomorrow :(
 

living

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 25, 2003
Messages
553
i wont get mine be4 the 27th here in denmark.. all shops changed it to the 27th today
 

Holt

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
91
Dispatch estimate for mine is Feb 29th, wtf why they dont plan to send me it until Sunday :(

Thats with amazon.co.uk
 

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
451
All ditrubiters in sweden changed to 27th aswell... was in 3 diffrent shops and all called their distrubiter and all got the same answer... tards.. :(
 

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,111
Teh FnoRd said:
All ditrubiters in sweden changed to 27th aswell... was in 3 diffrent shops and all called their distrubiter and all got the same answer... tards.. :(
Webhallen sent TOA today.
 

Joxer

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
121
Serdan said:
Just got the disks here in Germany. :clap:

Preordered it at Amazon.de around 1 month ago. Did not hope to get the ToA so fast.
Now I'm waiting for activation pages to be up. Fingers crossed.

same here (got mine from Okaysoft - just have to pick em up at the postoffice tomorrow)

Germany may suck in many things (badly dubbed movies and games and the fact that developers have to remove every single pixel of blood from some games) but at least the games arrive on time.
 

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
891
living said:
i wont get mine be4 the 27th here in denmark.. all shops changed it to the 27th today
pretty much sux, but as i first get money on friday i dont care :D
 

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
120
Well I live in hong kong atm.. so I bought the american version for the cds.. all I need now is a european ToA cd key!!

Any nice German ppl willing to get me one? :worthy:
 

Fafnir

FH is my second home
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,022
Urme the Legend said:
Webhallen sent TOA today.
Think its odd they changed release to 27th, i called them yesterday around 3pm they said nope sorry friday is release. 6pm i get a mail saying you can now come and pick up your copy of TOA.
 

Fafnir

FH is my second home
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,022
Is it enough with just the TOA install or do i need it all to be installed?
 

Serdan

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
153
Fafnir said:
Is it enough with just the TOA install or do i need it all to be installed?
Just ToA. Its 1.5 Gb install so.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom