Anyone else gettin a lil pissed off?

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
:m00: okies,lil effort to try get more 8v8 in avalon instead of the usual 88v8,
rerolled alb with a couple of mates (Funky Time), we are all around rr4-5 atm,but unfortunatly,we only get to do fg runs about 3nights a week due to irl commitments etc etc,and what ive seen over the last few nights is getin a lil annoyin,2-3 grps on stick,in the 3-4 nights we have run,i think its fair to say we have come across about 7-8 grps 8v8,without immidiate adds,does everyone zerg,coming from excal i have a bit of respect for most high rr's,grps that are just out there for the action etc,but it seems like the zergs are mostly rr10-11's ??

now i get that breifine is the 8v8 zone etc,and grps sign up,and all is rosy and dandy,but unfortunatly recently it has been mainly occupied by a majority of alb grps,

basically just makin this post,to get the message across that a) FFS gimps stop adding u fuckin retard gimps,gif fair fight :p, b) there is an 8v8 zone for those who may not have know, c) see if its just myself that has this oppinion :p,

(been known to make stupid posts,so dont reflect my opinions on guild or ill get QQ spam by statued :p lol)

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Think the 8v8 zone got a bit worse after lotm, alot of ppl roaming agramon and the crossing areas.
We in panic have only ventrured into the 8v8 zone on a few occations due to some problems in grp but should be there more often soon i hope.

Still think there are nice fights to be had in the zerg zone as well

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Come 8vs8 zone more often and we'll be there more often too. Sometimes its nice to try get some rps at low RR away from the RR11-12 FGs but even so I'd prefer FG fights and more lower RR groups would be more enticing :)

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Come 8vs8 zone more often and we'll be there more often too. Sometimes its nice to try get some rps at low RR away from the RR11-12 FGs but even so I'd prefer FG fights and more lower RR groups would be more enticing :)

We were activly looking for TT yday but only fought u twice in le zerg!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Its just a step change - due to number of people on the cluster, you are always going to get added on in the none fg zone. Doesnt matter what you say, its a fact, and i'm afraid you'll be a lot less frustrated if you change your expectations and play style to deal with that, until you are ready for the fg zone (which after people have farmed their mytherians and new templates items will be back to normal i reckon).

NFD GG1 had a hellish couple of session at the start, where we were playing like we were still on duvet, pissing around choke points, expecting to hold towers, being careless around bridges, sticking in fights to long, being slow about pulling off, getting in to deep etc etc, but once youve got used to the change, then its a hell of a lot of fun.

Couldnt imagine playing in the main zones without a group entirely on voice though.

So dont get in to deep or else you can't pull off is my advice. ;)

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie

coulndt agree more,tbh i love runnin into high rr grps,just meetin them alone is always nice :D,optamistic thinkin perhaps :p

uron

Loyal Freddie
slow crew will b totally ready to run on the 3rd march after ML9+10, atm we need arti XP on one gimp, u can expect to see us around tonight and tomorrow i would think!

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Slow Crew has just had some problems with a few members having to quit due to real life obligations. We are now running hot with a fresh 8 man setup, so expect to see us as many nights as possiple, once our fucking Bard actually logs on instead of spending his nights at the missus!!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
So basically Slow crew are slowbies who're gonna get owned big time by the PB fart man :fluffle:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
New to the Avalon RvR scene, but from what I can gather the RvR action has been pretty bad lately (fg vs fg wise at least). Think it is mostly due to the release of LOTM. From what I've heard there are not that many FG running atm, or to be more correct, not many FG that are going to the fg zone. We have done some runs to the fg vs fg zone, and it has either been empty or suffered from the lack of enemy groups (5 alb grps fighting 1 enemy group is pointless). Trying to get some fg vs fg fights in agramon or anywhere else in the frontier is hopeless. The only chance to fight without getting added by some rr10-rr10 group is to kill the enemy group within 5 sec, that granted that you can avoid the megazergs running around :D

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Ive never been a fan of the zerg zone becuase im not a member of Arctic Zergle ( <3) but tbh there are straight fights there if you know where to look....it takes time getting good at it but if your groups switched on and paying attention 9 times out of 10 a zerg shouldnt be able to hit you while roaming....obviously once you find a fair fight it gets dodgy because you're on the map and the zerging noobs come looking for you.

Generally we get 3-4 fair fights in the zerg zone a night, and it gets a lot better when the german kiddies go to bed.

As for the 8v8 zone, we'll be living there practically now we're re-set up so come find us all you mids and albs.

As soon as LOTM gets old people will return to 8v8 zone hopefully.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
we will come out soon with our new rerolled hib grp soon also, worthless playing alb with 10 albgrps out 1 hib 0 mids in topic @ lyoava-8vs8 channel :p

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
When we all hit RR5 (will be in about a week) NFD GG1 will be venturing over to the fg zone - we're getting to the point where were starting to function coherantly as a group once more.

Also calmin was pretty much spot on on that last post. We were getting about 3 or 4 fg fights a night, and just cruising around the rest of the time for rps, was still great fun. Things improved a hell of a lot after about 22:30uk, and the labby relics add a great bit of spice to the whole proceedings.

Funny thing was there was a massive pitched mid/alb battle must of been 100 on both sides, and after mids won I just did a /s damned adds - and some guy sent me back that we should piss off to the 8v8 zone if we dont want adds - germans and their sense of humour bypass :(

Oh Calmin, think we was in an epic battle with you lot yesterday, by the tower ruines, until albs added on us both. Was great fun, shame couldnt see it out to a winner. Have to have a rematch!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
idd was good fight, shame bout the zerg.

we will come out soon with our new rerolled hib grp soon also, worthless playing alb with 10 albgrps out 1 hib 0 mids in topic @ lyoava-8vs8 channel :p

heh fotm reroller, welcome back to hib.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie

well id just give it a bi of time, ALOT of hib grps in the EU /as that are done or near done after setup changes etc. In 8v8 last night there were atleast 6 hib grps and about the same amount of albs not many mid grps tho. But not sure with the irc channel, our grp never signs up as we have no irc warriors in guild;)

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
well id just give it a bi of time, ALOT of hib grps in the EU /as that are done or near done after setup changes etc. In 8v8 last night there were atleast 6 hib grps and about the same amount of albs not many mid grps tho. But not sure with the irc channel, our grp never signs up as we have no irc warriors in guild;)

ya has got quite a turn around,there were 4-5 set hib grps last nite,
same wit alb,tis amazing,were no hibs out nite before but a zerg of mids,and last nite didnt see any mids at all,tbh gif less humping of hadrians,and gimps takin towers to stp port,such greif play imo :p,to many zergs in hadrians,would be nice if grps didnt add,rvr would be great if that was in,due to perfect set up in hadrians with all three insta port,and at any time in /rw u can see 5-6 fites, gif 8v8 zone in hadrians ?? perhaps down by eras r summa, just throwin that out there :D

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
the fg zone always being breifine lately is really annoying imo, they should change it around breif/penn/jamt imo so some other fuckers have to do the boating now and again.

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
the fg zone always being breifine lately is really annoying imo, they should change it around breif/penn/jamt imo so some other fuckers have to do the boating now and again.

/agree
would like some penn :D

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Clearly its so mids and Albs can have their timers come back up after we've taken their rps :)

Would be too easy otherwise :)

Appollo

Part of the furniture
I like the zerg zone, helps me perfect my strafe skillz olol...

Davejohnson

Banned
mmm avalon has apparently always been like this, the activity/realm-pop shifts alot and..... blabla.

k this randomly googled pic is more interesting then what i was about to write

penguins.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom