old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm bothered.

Don't know why.

Went through a checklist;

Girl = don't have, no bother.
Job = going well, elevating status.
Money = hell, money is always an issue if you're not loaded :D
Done something wrong = not that i know of. Maybe drunken stupid, but millions get stupid drunk and do nothing. I'm a good guy at heart, so, added "don't think so".
Done something stupid = Like f*ck a minor in the backseat of an escalade speeding away from cops, very much not.

Still, bothered, something weighing.

I'm not depressed or any medical thing like that, just, bothered :eek7:

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt.

Wait until spring. Sunshine often does wonders to the human mind.
Until then.... well... just keep drinking. :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt.

Wait until spring. Sunshine often does wonders to the human mind.
Until then.... well... just keep drinking. :)

Oh aye, could be that i live in the "dark side" of the earth, finland not seeing sun for the past 3-4 months(cause sun shines when you're at work).

But i think it has more to do with the lack of live action mini skirts then the sun.

Always preferred the moon :D

Annoying to be so "thoughtful" 'cause you go through every bit of thing and sometimes come up with wild theories on what it could be.

"Hey, maybe i got drunk and f*cked a teenager at the b..." well you know :lol:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
depression isn't always blindingly obvious
you could be depressed but still feel ok
you convince yourself you're fine, but deep down something's died inside

on the otherhand, the grey matter could just need a spring cleaning.

exercise?
diet?
go on vacation somewhere sunny?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
now, think closely about this one...

do you need to go to the toilet? seriously lol I used to look after this one old lady and she swore that if she needed to go "number twos" it made her feel all troubled and stuff lol, she'd be antsy for days, go have a poo then be right as rain.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Ez has a point. Can't beat a good poo (well you can, but make sure you use a long stick)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
only if they all implode and then turn in to squids and then get eaten by an obese bavarian and then get shatted out in a huge splodge of projectile diarohhea and that gets eaten by someones dog...who then goes up and licks its owners face and then that gets posted on you tube.

tbh

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
only if they all implode and then turn in to squids and then get eaten by an obese bavarian and then get shatted out in a huge splodge of projectile diarohhea and that gets eaten by someones dog...who then goes up and licks its owners face and then that gets posted on you tube.

tbh

I'm going to send you the number for my therapist, give him a ring, he'll be writing case studies on you for the next 15 years.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The poo talkers aside...

I've actually thought about the "extreme cases" through;

Deadly illness - can deal with it, death won't bother me. If i go i go.
Jail - Can deal with, write a book or two, maybe get in shape, read alot.
Hurt feelings - will apologise if due, if not enough, hell with them 'cause i most likely didn't do it with ill intent.

That about covers it i guess so...why me worry :D

Dunno..guess thats' why i said i dunno :(

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Something is bothering me too, like i owe it to myself to do something "important", need meaning with my life. I got food, am reasonably healthy and roof over my head (well, ceiling..). But it all feels meaningless at the moment. Thought about suicide, but that would be too tragic. This shitty place i live in (Sweden...) makes me equally bothered aswell. Have to do something drastic about the situation, but i lack the determination :p So, how does one get determination? See a psychiatrist, but that feels like a waste of time. I got it all sorted, but i can't seem to get anywhere.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
You get determination by aiming for something specific.
If you know what you want to do then you can work towards that specific goal.
Like what would it take to move out of Sweden? How much money? How much can you earn in a specific timeframe? Where would you move to?

I'm trying to find determination myself. I think what I lack mostly is confidence in myself, knowing that I can do something if I put my mind to it.

gohan

FH is my second home
i thing every1 feels like that, life is fairly meaningless, your unimportant, deal with it :p

just have fun don't worry about the big things or the little things cos at the end of the day your gonna die so live for the moment ect..

that said i'm pretty bored with my current life.... been thinking about learning a foreign language and moving abroad just because i can,..

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Male PMT, you may laugh, but i swear it exists

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
you've been to the public bath or swimming pools and seen a dick that made yours look like a vagina.

that would make me eerie inside =(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
you've been to the public bath or swimming pools and seen a dick that made yours look like a vagina.

that would make me eerie inside =(

Hmm. I've seen vaginas that make my dick look like a vagina. That count?

sayward

Resident Freddy
It must be the time of year and all the germs. My 'get up and go' seems to've got up and gone. Can't seem to get the umph back in my life. (sorry couldn't think of a better word for umph)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
It must be the time of year and all the germs. My 'get up and go' seems to've got up and gone. Can't seem to get the umph back in my life. (sorry couldn't think of a better word for umph)

Va va voom? i hate all those words that actully mean fuck all....and while im having a rant (sorry for hijacking your thread toth) has anyone here ever watched americas best dance crew? im ashamed to say i have but whats worse is one of the "judges" on this programe is some black chick who i can honestly say ive never heard say anything more helpful than this kind of buzz-word nonsensical (much like this rant) bullshit that just gets me so fucking pissed off......shit like I axed you last week to come out and show me what you got and i gota say tonight you shoed who was boss...i mean ...that actully is so fucking un specific and useless...fucking hell itdrives me nuts...ill try to find a video as an example to explain what i mean but yeah long story shot she gets right on my tits

russell

FH is my second home
I dont know you at all, but from what you post, I diagnose that...

You just think alot.
And analyse... and analyse....and analyse...

This is a good thing but, like everything you can do too much of it.

If you are fucked off with life atm, or just drifting along- ok.
Or it maybe more...that niggling feeling of 'something's not right' or anxiety. I hate that impending sense of doom that you can get in the pit of your stomach.

To me the world is made up distinctly of those who analyse, and those who dont. And sometimes I have to say that I wish that I didnt- ignorance is bliss and all that. However a level of self -awareness is a good thing even if it does make one rather smug at times :p

Spending too much time over -thinking is not good for you-so get a goal, get busy, get social , get outside doing stuff, get learning new things and meeting new people, get a passion for something (I dont know!!! trace your family tree or some shit), invent something, become obsessed and all encompassed in something/someone. Live a little more actively, find pleasure in little things, be glad for what you've got -the times I dream of being left alone, by myself for a bit. Physical activity shuts the brain down and increases the levels of serotonin. Go Go Go!!!!!

(No wonder you dont want kids -when you do, all you do is think about them. Time for self analysis becomes a luxury;))

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Good post russell and many bonus points for good points :D

But, ofcourse have to say;

(No wonder you dont want kids -when you do, all you do is think about them. Time for self analysis becomes a luxury;))

I do want them, just wat to adopt or find a fit bird who has some :D

Yeah i know, oxymoron a bit ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom