Anyone else feels like

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
that there is still quite a lot of radar usage? No realm or names are posted so please keep the discussion at civil levels.

X

xGenocidex

Well not naming any specific players but i have a feeling a few sorcs/bards are using it.. can't speak for healers and such because i've not really rvr'd against mid that much :/

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
ive meet people at a few odd places in the frontiers. but nothing obvious. but i would guess there are still a few out there that uses it.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Never seriously suspected anyone of radar. If peeps have used it, they've not been obvious - at least not been obvious again, and again, and again....

Tho been a few occasions where been pretty sure there's been some x-realm communication with friendlies giving out locs, etc.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
There is some skald who always seem to find you when you unstealth but could be luck ;)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Gear said:
that there is still quite a lot of radar usage? No realm or names are posted so please keep the discussion at civil levels.

seen a few odd encounters but nothing that acually "screams" radar.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Naetha said:
A few speedhackers on Glast still...

Yep, least 2-3 on Alb and same on Mid. No idea about Hib as I play there but I would imagine a few are still at it. :(

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Bloddy cheaters. And I still goes to meetings to stay off DaoC :mad:

:wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom