Anyone coming into BG3?

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Not much happening here at the moment. Just stealther vs Stealther.

Come on you Albs/Hibs/Mids.

Get your asses in!

tvez

Fledgling Freddie
Aye been in bg3 all day now (03.03 - 04) and only seen 2 albs 1 of em was a scout that i killed the other a saracan lag ghost. Albs where are ur zergs? or some of all those infs? Cheers to the hibs showing up but sad to see only mids in bg3:/ hope more will come tomorow as i still look forward to 1v1 with the pally.

/tvez - skald

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Ran around this this evening didnt see a single person, then ran up to the keep and found a small group of 4-5 albs sat at the gates.

ToA has really killed BG's.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Tallen said:
ToA has really killed BG's.

Yeh I remember when /duel came out. same thing happened. They'll come back when everyone has ML's.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah it's really dead atm. :(
Went to atlantis for a day and picked up some realy nice drops from the low level mobs, including RF armour with reactive proccs (only a lvl 32 requirement, and v sexy looking) and those lovelly new 'ice pick' style piercers for my ranger.
Ran (stealthed I mean :) ) around BG3 hoping to come across a big nice MID/ALB fight to fire into.
I found zilch, nothing.
Only peeps I seen where Phillip the Hunter (nice spear procc, ouchhh), and Dav (who I didnt see in time :)) the Shadowblade.

I really wanted to capp out bg3, but things are so dead I'll prolly end up levelling out of it instead.
:(

Where has that FG mids gone? The one with Fatty & Co?
Where have the albs gone?

come back folks

tvez

Fledgling Freddie
Have been there from 17:00 gmt - 19:00 gmt ate and was semi afk roaming alittle until 21:00 gmt where i got totaly back and only saw a scout from 21:00 - 23:00 and he tryed to jump me but i killed him. How can this be? im 1k from cap but dont seems like im out of there befor atleast a month:/

living

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
Yeah it's really dead atm. :(
Went to atlantis for a day and picked up some realy nice drops from the low level mobs, including RF armour with reactive proccs (only a lvl 32 requirement, and v sexy looking) and those lovelly new 'ice pick' style piercers for my ranger.
Ran (stealthed I mean :) ) around BG3 hoping to come across a big nice MID/ALB fight to fire into.
I found zilch, nothing.
Only peeps I seen where Phillip the Hunter (nice spear procc, ouchhh), and Dav (who I didnt see in time :)) the Shadowblade.

I really wanted to capp out bg3, but things are so dead I'll prolly end up levelling out of it instead.
:(

Where has that FG mids gone? The one with Fatty & Co?
Where have the albs gone?

come back folks

Where did u find drops at that level? I've been ganking blues nad oranges in the ocean for ages and only got a needle. Oo

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
in oceanus hesperos, there is a large island just to the south (I think) of the base island that has the portal.
On the island there are about a dozen pillars with harpies, and at both ends plinths with bolos and palios statues.
The statues drop nice RF armour with reactive proccs (with much lower than the usuall lvl46/47 requirement), as well as some nice scale armour.
They also drop those adzes (spelling) the piercers that look like ice picks, some are quite nice with spirit proccs etc.

The amentia harpies (not the odisse ones) drop nice RF armour also, but they pop much less frequently and can be difficult to pull considering how high they fly.

I camped the northern plinth with my wardy (lvl 41) and thanks to pbt I literally ran from one statue to another without any downtime for 2-3 hours, boring as hell, and xp wasn't great, but the money was okay (about 1.5g for 2 mobs) and the drops were great.
I left with an inventory full of nice drops for my lower lvl alts and an extra 500g in my pocket.

Just be carefull swiming to the island, I got attacked quite a few times by 3-4 sharks and ended up running for the beach like an extra in a Jaws movie.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Most of the mobs conned blue to my lvl41 wardy, and yellow/orange to my lvl 35 ranger.
if you check the camelot auto-bestiary for mob lvls

http://mindkayak.com/bestiary/mobs.jsp?zone=120

and for item drops

http://mindkayak.com/bestiary/items.jsp?zone=120

you can see that odisse harpies start at lvl 34 and so do the bolos staues
the harpies are social and I often got adds because of others flying overhead when I was fighting one

the palios staues give better drops, but start at lvl 39, so some help may be in order.

good luck and happy hunting
(even if you are a stinky mid :))

maybe we'll meet in bg3 soon, hopefully I'll see you before you see me :)

tvez

Fledgling Freddie
had a nice night tonight lots of albs and mids and we lost as much as the albs lost.... great fun:)) btw gratz to oric on dinging 2L0 dont think u saw my /em gratz and /cheers but nm.... 0.9k to cap:) looking forward

/tvez - skald

Duze

Loyal Freddie
Bought my lil mincer out (Aelic) - she's only lvl 33 but seemed a fun thing to do :) Oric's in my guild and was in my group and he died right after he dinged rr2 - we were frantically trying to find anybody with a lvl 30-35 rezzer but sadly he had to auto :(
Thanks for fights - ur right - won some/lost some but was all good fun :)

tvez

Fledgling Freddie
ehmm? chain drop in bg3? Well yes we camped Oric's body for some time as he was 2L0 and couldn't get back in. Got so many kills yesterday that i didn't have time to salut every1;)

Hope it will be just as fun today:)

/tvez - skald

Cemetarion

Fledgling Freddie
tvez - you incabable of killing anything yourself mate? happened yesterday also, about to kill you, run away and come back with a sb to pa me, and today, same scenario, but you come back with a bone dancer :twak:

cmon man, getting more than a bit annoying now : /

tvez

Fledgling Freddie
Well if u gotta flamme me sure and yes ofcourse i bring help if i cant solo u. Thats like saying u cant bring friends to kill the dragon because u only are allowed to solo. RvR is about grp'ing aswell as solo so if u wanna whine keep away from bg's.

tvez

Fledgling Freddie
m8 are u the necro or ns? Because if u are the ns u got nothing to say when u are that heavy buffed as u were.

Cemetarion

Fledgling Freddie
im the necro, unbuffed, also this wasnt meant as a whine, just somewhere to let out me frustration of not being able to find any decent 1 on 1's whatsoever, reading some of your previous posts i see youv whined about not being able to find any 1 on 1's, yet when theres a perfect chance for one you run away and come back with friends.

also tbh the dragon comparisons a bit lame - you need lost of people for dragon hunts, not to kill solo players in bg

tvez

Fledgling Freddie
Woot where did i whine about not enough 1v1? And tryed a 1v1 first with u, u owned me cruel so i picked up a friend and btw we weren't even grp. I told him where u were and he said ok. He jumped u and i ran and attacked aswell. Yes i told him where u were but we wasn't grp'ed so duo naah... solo naah... might wanna call it add in 1v1 so u can start whine about that i add'ed in the fight instead.

If u start whining about dieing in bg3 dont go real RvR (emain evt) as u will die alot more and nobody cares if its 10fgs vs 1 necro

Cemetarion

Fledgling Freddie
erm, what?
all i wanted to go bg 3 for was some nice rps so i could get wild power, to help with power levelling, and as for that remark abou bringing a friend, thats not an add, thats a duo, considering you both attacked at the same time, but hey .. never mind - xping out of bg, had enough of getting steamrolled bg mids when im trying to solo.

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Lol a necro moaning nobody will 1v1 him HMMMM let me wonder on why that is for a few seconds lol.
Ahhh i got it now,maybe its because most non tank classes CANT solo a necro as the pet fully buffed =Tank and then u get the necro himself 1button bashing the life tap and dot.
Just a guess as to y he wont 1v1 you m8 :worthy: :m00:

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and before you ask,yes ive 1v1 vs a necro with my shield warrior Graak,only just won after being lifetapped an dotted all all the bg had a bout quarter life left,so hows tvek meant to do it with a skald,a non bb,non sc skald at that? :clap:

Bom

Fledgling Freddie
togo 1v1 with a necro is silly, id go for back up as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom