Anyone after a gaming laptop? or know someone that wants one

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Bought one last year and it barely gets used, thought I'd ask here first incase any of the freddys want it - can pm me for details.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'll take it off your hands if you pay the postage :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Correct - selling it, forgot to mention that part :p

Specs on it are

i7-7700HQ
8gig DDR4
GTX 1050
120gig SSD
1tb HDD
windows 10 home 64 bit (had to clean format it so it doesn't have the recovery drive anymore but I can throw in a downloaded copy of Windows 10 from the official MS website - windows 10 cd-key is stored on the bios and automatically activates when it connects to the internet)

Comes with the box/relevant documents and a warranty card.

£550 + Postage - first come first served, got a few other people asking about it too :p

Last edited:

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I threw away my old laptop yesterday. I've been hanging onto it for ages, "just in case". Booted it up yesterday, it had to repair itself. Then it wouldn't update from Windows. Even without the updates, it was achingly slow. The battery is fucked. I checked, it's nearly 10 years old. What the hell am I holding onto it for, so I took the HD out and binned it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I was quite surprised to learn 'newer' laptops have the windows cd-key fused to the bios so it auto activates tbh, sooooo fucking handy. Basically means you never need to remember or write down your key providing you have a legit windows to install.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I have a 970 nvidia gaming laptopand love it. It has the same feature

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom