Anybody out there?!

Maddius

One of Freddy's beloved
Hello all,

Been a long time since I posted on freddys. Just putting up this thread to ask if anyone is interested in joining our guild for WAR. Currently we consist of 5 IRL friends two of which played DAoC for about 4 years +. We are looking for members who have a fun, mature, determined attitude towards playing games and who enjoy a good social atmosphere in a guild. I decided to put this on freddys mainly because I thought it would consist of mostly old DAoC players who I know on the whole are good people. Guild website is http://www.deathsentence.co.nr feel free to apply or just chat about anything, really want to build a fairly strong player base before release and be able to get the guild up and running fairly quickly upon release.

Bit of a ramble, but if you have any questions just message me on here, or on our forums, thanks guys.

Maddius. :cheers:

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all,

Been a long time since I posted on freddys. Just putting up this thread to ask if anyone is interested in joining our guild for WAR. Currently we consist of 5 IRL friends two of which played DAoC for about 4 years +. We are looking for members who have a fun, mature, determined attitude towards playing games and who enjoy a good social atmosphere in a guild. I decided to put this on freddys mainly because I thought it would consist of mostly old DAoC players who I know on the whole are good people. Guild website is http://www.deathsentence.co.nr feel free to apply or just chat about anything, really want to build a fairly strong player base before release and be able to get the guild up and running fairly quickly upon release.

Bit of a ramble, but if you have any questions just message me on here, or on our forums, thanks guys.

Maddius. :cheers:

Hey mate,

If I was you I would pop along to www.warhammeralliance.com and put a post up on there forum Freddys will be a backwater for WAR I think.

Good Luck and see you on a server in the next 9 months "hopefully'

Eble

Maddius

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah we are on there :) Just thought I'd see if there was any interest with in freddys, but seems not so far, it's cool cheers for the reply ;)

Kede

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah we are on there :) Just thought I'd see if there was any interest with in freddys, but seems not so far, it's cool cheers for the reply ;)

As we move closer and closer to WAR release, I'm guessing FH activity will go up quite alot. I think the ppl who's daoc accounts aren't active are not browsing FH untill we are coming very close to WAR release.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
As we move closer and closer to WAR release, I'm guessing FH activity will go up quite alot. I think the ppl who's daoc accounts aren't active are not browsing FH untill we are coming very close to WAR release.

I really hope so. Alot of people from FH id like to see here in the warhammer section when the game comes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom