Anybody know healer stats for A Flask?

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Anybody know healer stats for A Flask? Not excactly a normal arti to take, but as I understand it, the healing bonus on flask affects spread heals as they target yourself.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
I dont know with spreadheal but I believe they add on top of the 25% healing bonus you can have. But if you die its gone ofc.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Tanks stats, lvl5 (?) healing bonus affects SHs, armor procs (as self heals) and adds over usual 25% healing bonus; it doesn't affect any other heals. AFAIK

Doable in 2 ppl :p

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
I can garantee you that it adds untop of MoH and ToA Healing bonus on spreadheals. It does not work on any other heals for the group then spreadheals, it does work however on heals you cast on yourself, so lets say with group insta the insta that hits you have effect.

What the last resist is I can not say, simply because my flask isn't high enough level yet :(

Can not be done anymore with sojourner, so requires much more people these days.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
still u could perform well with 2 good warriors + bb i believe ;)

and keep on signing ur post withs = Inwe = imo ;) otherwise some ppl could be confusing of me as "double-faced Yanus" (sp?) :p

= Bouh =

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Well, fook it I guess, Statuesque Eye instead. B.t.w I didn't even know it was doable with sojo before, I've done the enc once and ran like hell. Also failed a couple of times when not enough people. Well, thanks for info.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
fook +10% to SHs? keke

And yes it was (?) doable in 2 ppl but it wasn't easy at all. Afair we spend a few hours (5-7 tries overall) to get the jewel and Krom did it alone playing 2 chars and he's been cursing in /gu and on vent like hell ;p

Funkybunny

Banned
i have the stats for my flask...

water
12% orangejuice
carbondioksid
lemonjuice
applejuice
koffein
sweeteners
e211
e414