Any1 noticed this?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
hmm any1 else seen this then?
# Name lvl Race Class RP RR LRP Guild Server
1 [Einherjar] 0 unknown unknown 83.886.412 10L10 0 Cabalius Tenebrae Ys
2 [Dragon Knight] 0 unknown unknown 16.777.408 10L10 0 Guardians of Light Excalibur

no1 has like 80+mil rps then no2 is close with 16mil :m00:

Cyfr

Banned
Its called, XML is fucked, AGAIN.

(Even tho the patch fixed it!111111111111111)

Arlone

Fledgling Freddie
I am sry m8 but i cnt rd haxx :( no1, any1, no2? :)

but anyway, as previous poster stated (yet again). XML-pages have not been updated ... tho this smells like some error.

Shroomz

Fledgling Freddie
When I search for my name on Herald - rather interestingly it seems to show my char - but lvl is wrong - too high so not lagging behind and seems to have a problem finding my RP stats etc - maybe its me that crashed Excal managing to put on a char with an identical name to someone else :)

Jpeg QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
not goa's fault... they are teh uber game hosts...
all the great ingame csr we get. the fast patches keeping us same as usa ... uber fast news on the webiste if anything happens. we are always able to loginto subs page, and we never have money STOLEN from our accounts if we cancel them . and there herald is always upo and working 100% . and when ingame if any bugs happen with mobs goa fix em straight away!!

<yes was sarcasm> :)

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Shroomz said:
When I search for my name on Herald - rather interestingly it seems to show my char - but lvl is wrong - too high so not lagging behind and seems to have a problem finding my RP stats etc - maybe its me that crashed Excal managing to put on a char with an identical name to someone else :)
When I did a search for the top 50 thanes on excal (dont ask) my friend didnt appear on the list, though they had enoguh rps to be on it. So I did a search for them individually and they appeared with the correct ammount of rps...

Sounds like the whole thing is very very broken and GOA is just hopnig it will fix itself with the next patch :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom