Any1 got some nice screens on toa weapons?

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
behold! teh d00m of daoc!

;\
Ahhh stop whining about ToA - its not even here yet. If you don't want to play it, don't play it, but I think you'll find most people will probably enjoy most of it, and the bits they don't enjoy? Well nobody's forcing them to play all of it.

SI was heralded as the doom of daoc, as was patch 1.62, all the way back to patch 1.40, I guess we'll just find out when it gets here, but until then I'm going to stay open minded about it.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Naetha said:
SI was heralded as the doom of daoc,.

it was, it brought spellcrafting and some very very poorly designed classes and made like 80% of the old world completely useless

so guess what ToA will be :p

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
it was, it brought spellcrafting and some very very poorly designed classes and made like 80% of the old world completely useless

And if SI hadn't been brought in how many people would have left the game due to lack of content? I would have done for one.

Anything in life that is static is dull, be it a job, game, whatever. Change, and the people that change with it is what keeps this game alive. There may be people resistant to change (as there are in all walks of life) but you have to realise that daoc would be pretty dull with no expansions, only bug fixes.

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always have what you've always had"

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Naetha said:
And if SI hadn't been brought in how many people would have left the game due to lack of content? I would have done for one.

Anything in life that is static is dull, be it a job, game, whatever. Change, and the people that change with it is what keeps this game alive. There may be people resistant to change (as there are in all walks of life) but you have to realise that daoc would be pretty dull with no expansions, only bug fixes.

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always have what you've always had"

there is a difference between change in adding new things or making old things worked that did not really work before

take a look at the RvR expansion, they are RE-MAKING the frontiers, which is very good, the last thing we needed was ANOTHER set of frontiers added to the current ones

i would like to see a remake of the RA system, a remake of the necro, a remake of the mobs and their loot in the current lands

making old things work in a right way doesnt mean it will stay the same or still be boring, and it is change, which will be interesting, and after all these things work as they are REALLY intentended (with that i mean fully working & fun, not like all bugged shit ra's now and classes like the necro) THEN they should start thinking about making a add-on...

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm, question here...

Why do they seem to be able to make expantion packs etc, ship it out fast etc blah blah. but not fix current bugs and balances as quickly?

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
Hmm, question here...

Why do they seem to be able to make expantion packs etc, ship it out fast etc blah blah. but not fix current bugs and balances as quickly?

Because it isn't always that easy.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Naetha said:
Because it isn't always that easy.

so making a expansion like toa is easier then fixing mastery of arms or the necro class?

the correct answer is: its not their priority

guess its time for a expansion called "Dark Age of Camelot V1.0" :rolleyes:

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
I agree they should iron out the current bugs before introducing new expansions but c'mon...every time someone posts something here the whiners gotta ruin it and go off-topic... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom