Any word on when they are going to update the XML ?

A

Auryon

Hehe, it doesn't look good, till yesterday they DID still update the Prydwen and Camlann XML's. Now they stopped doing that too... Like someone else said in an earlier topic, guess we'll have to wait till after SI. And I'm sure that when they start updating again that Flemish Lions will appear as the highest guild :p *keep on dreaming* :p

T

the_smurflord

Firstly, there are already other threads dealing with this on this forum. Secondly, it was discussed in the last issue of the Friday News. GOA's manpower is devoted to getting 1.55-1.57 and SI ready for release in 3 weeks time. They'll look at the more trivial things like chronicals afterwards. Given the choice between the two, I know which I'd rather they work on atm.

A

Auryon

The Friday news was about updating the chronicles with the spellcrafting and alchemy information. Had nothing to do with updating the chronicles

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Auryon
The Friday news was about updating the chronicles with the spellcrafting and alchemy information. Had nothing to do with updating the chronicles

Thats what i taught aswell when i first read it but then i noticed this part

.... as the 1.54 arrival and its two new crafts brought some new problems for the game data extraction process....

A

Auryon

Ok next update chronicles on 21 of February (at the earliest ;) )

B

blain

But surely all they have to do i like press the "Pump out chronicle XML" button???

T

Tyka

Err, i know what they wrote on their homepage, but if they got prydwen/camlann XML to work why cant they fix excalibur?

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Tyka
Err, i know what they wrote on their homepage, but if they got prydwen/camlann XML to work why cant they fix excalibur?

Servers Updated

Camlann
Mon, 27 Jan 2003
11:16:06 GMT

Excalibur
Thu, 23 Jan 2003
10:18:18 GMT

Prydwen
Mon, 27 Jan 2003
09:16:33 GMT

seems they all bit the dust to me
the 1.54 patch must have broken samething, oh well rather have SI on time then have them waste a day trying to fix the chronicles

D

Demrog

It is actually because they are having some sever internal network difficulties and until these are resolved the xml cannot be updated.

Patience, people - patience :)

Users who are viewing this thread