Any word on a GW2 daoc EU server?

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Greatings, you awesome DAOC´ers! I was expecting alot of you rolling into GW2 ?
If theres been a server choosen as the new home of the best breed of gamers known to man, i would like to know wich it might be :)

/Hugs from Myg :D

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
I hear alot of daocers are going to Far Shiverpeaks for EU

not any more, the vibe i got was too many russians, and server was up in the air
this may be wrong, but i would check 5 mins before you roll your toon ;)

Poag

m00?
Should not be on that silly vent server of your. TS has had all the details for days about where we are going :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Hey Myg :)

Speak to Brack, he is starting on GW2 - no idea which server, I am not playing it myself.

Logi

Part of the furniture
idk where to go :<

might just go fissure of woe like i was on the beta

Logi

Part of the furniture
lol great fucking head start launch, nobody in the EU can log in cause they're getting a firewall error (including me). Maybe their servers just crashed? lol

Nibble

Part of the furniture
aint just eu thats got that going Desolation all the day

Everz

FH is my second home
lol great fucking head start launch, nobody in the EU can log in cause they're getting a firewall error (including me). Maybe their servers just crashed? lol
FLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOPFLOP

just to make you rage.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
waiting a month to see how many are crying there isnt anything to do :p

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
waiting a month to see how many are crying there isnt anything to do :p

without the sub it will prob just fluctuate on a daily basis rather than units of 29 days from tuesday ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
what will prob happen is most wow players will likely buy GW2 and play it once they have content on farm in Pandaria... like login clear X raid then play GW2 until reset so aye you are prob right tbh

Kalph

Fledgling Freddie
But to be honest GW2 is not the DAoC type game that it was made out to be. The WvWvW is lame to say the least. Its almost a WoW clone. A little different but the fighting is still the same, they just added keeps and stuff.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
But to be honest GW2 is not the DAoC type game that it was made out to be. The WvWvW is lame to say the least. Its almost a WoW clone. A little different but the fighting is still the same, they just added keeps and stuff.

And another realm, and character balancing... Exactly like WoW.

Kalph

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah. The we're in the WoW clone generation. Its sad that the MMO industry has to copy that route. If they they want it fine, but you cant ignore the hardcore PvP/RvR type players in the process. They're missing a huge number of MMO subscribers that fall into that category.

Logi

Part of the furniture
Yeah. The we're in the WoW clone generation. Its sad that the MMO industry has to copy that route. If they they want it fine, but you cant ignore the hardcore PvP/RvR type players in the process. They're missing a huge number of MMO subscribers that fall into that category.

GW2 is far from being a WoW clone lol.

GW2 has no subscription

Overdriven was being sarcastic.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
It's a decent game and alot healthier in that you don't log on every day as you feel you need to get value for your money so much.

I got a hunter to 12 or so then tried a mage to 5 got bored and rolled a Norn guardian which is like 25 or so now, havent logged on in over 10 days though so :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom