Any website that sells WoW cd-key's ?

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Ive heard of a website that sell's wow euro cd key's. is there one ? i need :D

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
Yup it is illegal but there is a well known site that sells them. Same people as behind Throtbot...

Well they did when i checked there site months ago.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Unless I'm missing something I dont see how this is illegal. When you buy the software your basically buying the CD-Key.

Once you already have the software and you want a 2nd account, or similar, then why not just by the CD-Key and get via e-mail that same day, or similar.

Unless ofcourse the people selling the CD-Keys are doing it without Blizzard's permission/knowledge ?

Poag

m00?
hmm..i doubt this is illegal

Seeing as they just open the box...note down to code...charge you for the box as if you'd bought ti from the shop...presto..infact theres a nice french site that does the same..i got my SWG Lightspeed from them...forget the url now...lemme think about it.

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
Well basically, blizzard policy about WoW is once you buy the game itself, it´s yours and you may not sell it to anyone else. Since the cdkey is part of the game you bought, I don´t think it´s legal to sell it to someone else either.

clearbrook

Fledgling Freddie
Evoknox said:
Well basically, blizzard policy about WoW is once you buy the game itself, it´s yours and you may not sell it to anyone else. Since the cdkey is part of the game you bought, I don´t think it´s legal to sell it to someone else either.

So that means that the shop that bought the game from blizzard wasn't allow to then sell the game on to me?

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Evoknox said:

You assume the website asked about are not retailers.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Evoknox said:

That's for end users, not for retailers.
If they can't sell the game, WoW would be the smallest MMorpg on the market, I think ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom