Any way to pay for US DAoC without a credit card?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I have paypal; a debit card and everything you could have MINUS a credit card.

Is there any way I can pay for us daoc using said items?

P.S Paybycash no longer works due to fuckin EA!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
But all of the options on the payment are credit-cards?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Can you explain how?

All of the options on the payment thing EA have set up aren't supported by my Natwest debit card?

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I just select pay by credit card - then select Visa from drop down menu... that lets me pay by visa electron debit card I use to pay

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You can probably buy game cards with your debit card (as a work around)

I pay with mastercard

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I just select pay by credit card - then select Visa from drop down menu... that lets me pay by visa electron debit card I use to pay

yes because they support Visa :)

you cant really chose Visa as a payment option and then not pay with a Visa :)

gohan

FH is my second home
get a new bank

natwest are shit :< u get a switch/maestro with them which isnt supoorted anywhere really, also thier shit for other reasons i wont rant about

GReaper

Part of the furniture
If you don't have a Visa debit card, maybe something like the Paypal top up card might be useful? Or some other similar cards...

No idea if they work, but given that it comes in the form of a Visa debit card you should be able to top it up and then select Visa from the list of credit cards when trying to pay Mythic.

blaney

Fledgling Freddie
lol thats just fucking great paypal top up cards are no longer available lol.. something or someone realy wants me to get a cc or give up on daoc

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Never used a CC for anything myself, debit card for everything. Change banks, lots offering good deals atm and take like 2 mins to set up.

Glittery_Princess

One of Freddy's beloved
I use paypal to buy a time card - that way mythic don't get a hold of my card details, plus saves having to type in card numbers etc! Just add time card to basket, sign in to paypal, and done!

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
its not hard...just change your info and pic US as country and any town and 3300 as postal and then pay by credit

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
I must say i also used debit card everytime i payed, never had any problem (debit cards are easily done)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom