Any way to buy items using keyboard?

E

erl

Is there any way to buy items from a merchants using a keyboard combination? Shift+s sells, but I can't find a way to buy items that way. Hate klicking to buy those 50 stacks of arrows :eek:

O

old.Tohtori

The shift+s selling thing sucks eggs really. On my KB it moves the pov(point of view) down as well, ofcourse i could change the s key to do nothing but..still...annoying. Also it's almost faster to just pick up, drag and sell. :p

O

Orin Askhammare

Tohotori dear, you can remap that shift-s to something else :)
I remapped it to N for instance as I was getting annoyed by the same thing. First thing after I looked around in the game was remap almost everything to another location :D

Btw, if you don't have a mouse with 4 or 5 buttons I suggest you get one ASAP so you can bind target nearest monster and attack mode on your mouse. Or whatever else tickles your fancy.

I use
ASDW for moving
EQ for turning
Z to toggle mouselook on/off
X to select nearest object, C to pick that object up
N for quicksell (N is easy enough to find because I have one of them split keyboards)
M for destroy
Mouse1 Select
Mouse2 Jump
Mouse4 Combat mode
Mouse5 Select nearest enemy

Don't have to take my hands off the keyboard very often.

C

Cadire

What Orin hasn't mentioned is that he has Mouse3 set to 'Break Mezz'.

/me runs away giggling

:clap:

M

matax

Don't think theres a buy quick key. However instead of shift-s to sell, you can select the item in your backpack and just press 'y' - very slightly quicker :)

O

Orin Askhammare

Originally posted by Cadire
What Orin hasn't mentioned is that he has Mouse3 set to 'Break Mezz'.

/me runs away giggling

:clap:

hush you cretin :)

C

Carnalismo

Originally posted by Orin Askhammare
Mouse4 Combat mode
Mouse5 Select nearest enemy

How were you able to bind mouse4 and mouse5?
I tried to do it in the configmenu, but weren't able to. I want to use mouse4/mouse5 on my Intelli 3.0 :)

C

Cadire

This question pops up for all sorts of games, not just DAoC.

You set the buttons to a key in the Intellimouse setup, then assign the commands you want to those keys... if you see what I mean.

Example: Set button4 to 'S' in Intellimouse app. In DAoC setup, assign 'S' to 'Nearest Enemy' (or whatever). Press button4, and voila... (or some other french word if it doesn't :)).

O

Orin Askhammare

I think putain (sp?) would work also...

Yeah I did it the way Cadire there explained. I have my mouse4 and 5 set to the corresponding function keys I have bound in DAOC.

J

Jimli

Buy key gets added in 1.53

It has been a crafter wish ever since the very first version that was released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom