Any Ui's

Bladze

Fledgling Freddie
Recentley been looking through the forum while at work and taking in some of the old screenies and what not people have posted. One thing I have noticed is that some of you are on custom UI's. Are there any out there that are good for a pally IE to help with twisting. Seriously after an hour or 2 of twisting in PVE im like mmmmmm cant really be arsed anymore leave it on end and spam amy......

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
Only if you get caught ;)
I suggest you search through this forum for all the whine posts from idiots who did exactly that, claiming they never used third party tools...

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
theres loads of progs that can help u with ur needs... but as said, its 3rd party and if caught ur out...

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Aren't nostromo's against the CoC?

only if you asing more buttons to 1 key , like all chants in one key

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Due to the overwhelming popularity of this product, we are temporarily out of stock. Please check back soon.

lol, think its time for the GM's to go out on a raid again hehe

Bladze

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for replies, Didnt realise just using a facny UI was enough to get you banned, thats not very forward thinking is it.

Bladze said:
Thanks for replies, Didnt realise just using a facny UI was enough to get you banned, thats not very forward thinking is it.

Don't think UI's get you banned, just the nostromo 'mouse' Konah pointed out ;)

If anything i'd recommend getting Mxn UI, seem's pretty popular as of lately :p

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Custom ui's in daoc is nothing like in wow. In wow you can do basicly anything, here it's very limited of what's allowed. In daoc it's basicly just changing the looks of the interface with some minor tweaks.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Eva said:
Custom ui's in daoc is nothing like in wow. In wow you can do basicly anything, here it's very limited of what's allowed. In daoc it's basicly just changing the looks of the interface with some minor tweaks.

and even Blizzard has started to realize how badly they fucked up with the UI mods in WoW. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom