Any tips?

R

Ravenbourne

Any tips on rangerism, where to hunt albs/mids, where to avoid etc would be very gratefull :)

V

vintervargen

1) get 50
2) get buffbot (at least yellow specs)
3) get 1-2 friends
4) get ip purge ts and ap2
5) get verdant recurve bow
6) go odins and pharm

C

censi

when the urge comes for me to solo theres a few spots i head for.

In real primetime the entrance to odins near bleed is a good place. U usually get 1 soloer running in every 5-10 mins, and they dont expect to get jumped there.

Hadriens Xroads is awsome to in realy heavy primetime.

camp anywhere along mid route to odins.

forrest sauvage central road from BK is superb to if you cba to travel there....

just stay away from the MG unless you like being assasin fodder. Sure your fend the 1st one off with IP and purge, but after that your cannon fodder.

T

tomee

Hi rave,

Its Tigersans alt here almost lvl 37 NS,

If ever you need company just shout ill pair up with you.

C

Ceap

Bah Raven enuff with the Rangerisms, makes me wanna pick up the bow again and get past... um... lvl 35 :p

S

stroopwafel

camp epic mobs if you really want to annoy people

the paladin/cleric epic near htk hadrian's wall is a good example :(

C

censi

and when he says camp, make sure you bring a tent with you cuz you is in for a long wait if you hunt there.

R

Ravenbourne

Lol thanks all almost quit daoc before i made my ranger, now having fun again :) and yes solo all the way :) pull when i want where i want, no whining noobs yelling pull!! every 10 seconds

S

stroopwafel

well jamtland wraiths was another spot to camp, but don't think people will go there anymore since they removed BOI from it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom