Any that still play on the german servers?

islef

Loyal Freddie
Im considering a comeback and was just wondering if there's any that i know that still play the german clusters? Got chars on hib limors and alb temair, do i need to read up on my german skills to get pugs or is there anyone that i used to play with that i can annoy?

/Mr monkeyarms.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Well Temair and Limors no longer exist its all one large super cluster now.

I don't know who plays currently although there are a few soloers from my guild still playing.

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Im considering a comeback and was just wondering if there's any that i know that still play the german clusters? Got chars on hib limors and alb temair, do i need to read up on my german skills to get pugs or is there anyone that i used to play with that i can annoy?

/Mr monkeyarms.

Hi there mate, I'm considering a comeback aswell, soon..perhaps next week!

Could maybe do some duoing with me on either reaver or scout till either one of us can get a grp spot :)

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Probably gonna jump back on german servers instead of us, due to having the chars there already and seems decent'ish numbers at primetime.

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Leffo you big firby gay!

I still play on the German cluster with a mid set group which as i dont speak any german at all can get a little confusing at times, i know how Brite felt with maelstrom now. Anyway, add me on MSN(richard1032@yahoo.com)....always fun to dust of the druid and run with some of the old alliance.

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Im considering comming back to daoc aswell, and ze german server seem to
be pweety fun. Do u peeps who play there find it worth a comeback if WOW
AOC and WAR turns me off more then a fattie greased in pepper mint schnaps ? :drink:

islef

Loyal Freddie
Well im back with zeh germanzzzzzz now, and enjoying just sitting in cain with no group and no bb.. (not even being sarcastic) Good to chat with old friends, so renew people renew ;)
And ello to sneakers and littles, will add you on msn and i might bump into you sneak, i dust off the inf everytime i stop having fun just looking at my fat firby (not very often, but it happens)

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Im resubbing tonight!! So be prepared for the MoC on Inc grp!!

islef

Loyal Freddie
AHA!!! it will get you mate, just give in and help me farm the dragon on hib, that is more fun than orgies and rave parties in the real world! And ofc silly train rides to malmø and such!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
That was well fun :p

I feel like resubbing on EU aswell and get my druid kitted out :)

ps. When's the next train leaving for malmø?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I can't go to sweden without Leffo and Jacob! Imagine what Netcode would do to me :(

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Damn you people, now I am tempted to resub myself!
You wouldnt survive on that cluster without the skills from me!

Oh wait, i did resub while being drunk some weeks ago.. Dont play there much though cuz of Warhammer (on US servers ofc)..

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Well im back with zeh germanzzzzzz now, and enjoying just sitting in cain with no group and no bb.. (not even being sarcastic) Good to chat with old friends, so renew people renew ;)
And ello to sneakers and littles, will add you on msn and i might bump into you sneak, i dust off the inf everytime i stop having fun just looking at my fat firby (not very often, but it happens)

Heyas, good to hear ur back in business mate.

Me and a few other lads are making an easymode pew pew alb group, and we lack a theug!!! :p

We will roll with,

Cleric - I wil make arethir <3
Friar - I'm TAKING haxxen with brute force !! :D
Arms - me
Merc -??
Necro - Neo
Sorc - Einsi
Theug - ??
Minstrel - Cogleen

And easymode rape everyone! ;)

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Heyas, good to hear ur back in business mate.

Me and a few other lads are making an easymode pew pew alb group, and we lack a theug!!! :p

We will roll with,

Cleric - I wil make arethir <3
Friar - I'm TAKING haxxen with brute force !! :D
Arms - me
Merc -??
Necro - Neo
Sorc - Einsi
Theug - ??
Minstrel - Cogleen

And easymode rape everyone! ;)

Isle is in MoC on Inc tho! R0x guild;) PS he has a thuerg rr 5+ on alb!

islef

Loyal Freddie
True story Carl!! I play rep on bm as it is atm in MOI grp, but wouldnt mind dusting of the theurg from time to time. Maybe i should get irc reinstalled then ppl can catch me there.... Msn is davidhex@hotmail.com feel free to give a shout if you guys need meh! ;)

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey wtf? :S I'm making a bard atm! And necro?!? You naughty naughty guy.

nonononon nono no no no no no,

You are part of my leet group u c!! :p

Damn fotm hib :(

U will be sorry when our necro instant loldots u for 20s continious interrupt and my cele pole procs :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom