Any Street Fighter junkies?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The new SFIV is looking like the mutts nuts, apparently the controls feel just like the original and the visuals are very modern but with and old skool 16bit kind of twist to them. Anyway, have a look at this HD vid and see for yourself. It is quite big (164mb) so the bandwidth impared might want to dig up the lower resolution vid from the same site.

AOU 2008 Trailer (English Mix) - Voodoo Extreme

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I've been on streetfighter IVs nuts for ages.

Cant wait.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
not played anything since street fighter 2 hyper edition if I am being honest, I do still dabble with it via emulators and I got it on my Wii also.

Such a classic game and no matter how long you have away from it you always remember the moves for all of the characters when you choose to play them.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Is the vid different from the trailer animation they've had on the site for ages? (cba to wait for 160MB+ to download if not)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Is the vid different from the trailer animation they've had on the site for ages? (cba to wait for 160MB+ to download if not)

Honestly not sure as I haven't seen the original trailer animation but this video is quite long though and features all the main characters in short 15second clips fighting as well as some cutscene type stuff. Tis 3 minutes 8 seconds long btw.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
then I shall download as the trailer on the site is Ryu -v- Ken animation

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well worth the download. I'm so buying this game.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yeah it looks ace in HD and from what I can see it plays just like the original, that is a killer combination and will be getting my money. I haven't got time to check at the moment as I am leaving the house in 5 seconds but does anyone know if it has online versus mode?

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
SF3 was fucking awesome, but it seems they're trying to ignore it and make SF2.5 in an effort to reclaim their former glory. I'm not sure if that's a good thing, but Capcom are now in the business of making their hardcore games more accessible to the average gamer. Seeing how DMC4 sold, they'll no doubt think they're on the right track.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Yeah it looks ace in HD and from what I can see it plays just like the original, that is a killer combination and will be getting my money. I haven't got time to check at the moment as I am leaving the house in 5 seconds but does anyone know if it has online versus mode?

yup SF4 will have online VS

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
yup SF4 will have online VS

This isn't confirmed, since it isn't even confirmed to release on ANY console yet. They've only said it'll be in Arcades in Japan.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
This isn't confirmed, since it isn't even confirmed to release on ANY console yet. They've only said it'll be in Arcades in Japan.

Online Play

Street Fighter IV will feature online gaming and is the fifth game in the series to do so (the first four being Super Street Fighter II X — Grand Master Challenge for Matching Service which was only released in Japan for the Sega Dreamcast, the Xbox version of Street Fighter Anniversary Collection, the Xbox Live Arcade version of Street Fighter II′ Turbo: Hyper Fighting and the latest being Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3). Unlike other games such as Virtua Fighter 5 or Tekken 6, Street Fighter IV will reportedly not feature any item collection or customization. Producer Ono is also looking into the possibility of utilizing microtransactions for future downloadable content updates which might include new characters and stages, however, he stated that the final decision for that would be up to the Capcom as a whole.

source=wiki

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Wikipedia is a source? lol, the wiki itself says "Platforms: Arcade" and not 360/PS3

Tell me when it comes from Capcom.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Wikipedia is a source? lol, the wiki itself says "Platforms: Arcade" and not 360/PS3

Tell me when it comes from Capcom.

There are interviews w/ the lead designer discussing the online play.

zzzzzz

l2google.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
ffs - when will they release 3rd strike for European PS2/PS3 eh ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom