Any "Solo Zones" going on at the moment ?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
So, have had some trouble soloing with my newly built friar. Might get 1 solo fight if im lucky enough hibs not adding before the fight is done.

Or even better. I played guild wars some time back and noticed one thing with the PVP there. There is a function that puts you together with 7 other random people and puts you in an arena against 8 other players. Something like this would be really great addition to DaoC in my opinion. Like 1vs1 option, 2vs2 etc etc.

Gamah

Banned
I have had some luck around DC, far back from the bridge (just on the hill or over it), you normally get the solo visables and people dont generally add..but then again some people do so :| but thats the best kinda area I have found atm

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
yeh zone still going, though barely some days. Its three days a week now. And soe far sort of the same people showing up really, though we have 7 pages of registred people:p
Look up gahn here on FH and see his signature, there you have a link to the homepage, drop gahn a pm there( it works though it sais error) and he will sort ur rights:) ok.
over and out..

pip

Banned
ebenezer said:
yeh zone still going, though barely some days. Its three days a week now. And soe far sort of the same people showing up really, though we have 7 pages of registred people:p
Look up gahn here on FH and see his signature, there you have a link to the homepage, drop gahn a pm there( it works though it sais error) and he will sort ur rights:) ok.
over and out..
Can i bring warlock?plz gahn drop me pm i would like to try this spot:)

auroria

Banned
fettoken said:
Or even better. I played guild wars some time back and noticed one thing with the PVP there. There is a function that puts you together with 7 other random people and puts you in an arena against 8 other players. Something like this would be really great addition to DaoC in my opinion. Like 1vs1 option, 2vs2 etc etc.
wheres the risk then? the risk is what makes daoc fun, u have to be on ur toes(fingers) all the time :p

oh and if you want people to respect ur solofights you should really start with yourself

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Ocassus and brinja bridges are solo areas, however some people are way too social and they all solo together :p

/sarcasm off, I've had some amazing fights in Oriens bridge, most of em without any adds. I bet there are more out there but this is my 2nd day on the ns.

Tho I don't want solo zones that are add free. Killing one from a stealth group while being rr2 is an amazing feeling tbh and I love it. Same with killing adds after the fight. Then again it's the amazing feeling of getting zerged but that's part of the game. If I come to hate it, solitaire and minesweeper are always here for me :p

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Gear said:
Ocassus and brinja bridges are solo areas, however some people are way too social and they all solo together :p

/sarcasm off, I've had some amazing fights in Oriens bridge, most of em without any adds. I bet there are more out there but this is my 2nd day on the ns.

Tho I don't want solo zones that are add free. Killing one from a stealth group while being rr2 is an amazing feeling tbh and I love it. Same with killing adds after the fight. Then again it's the amazing feeling of getting zerged but that's part of the game. If I come to hate it, solitaire and minesweeper are always here for me :p

Gaer yes? :D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
auroria said:
wheres the risk then? the risk is what makes daoc fun, u have to be on ur toes(fingers) all the time :p

oh and if you want people to respect ur solofights you should really start with yourself

Where is the reward for the risk and where is the risk for the people outnumbering you?

auroria

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
Where is the reward for the risk and where is the risk for the people outnumbering you?
the risk of being outnumbered is allways high, and make it more exiting.. the reward for the risk is actually killing someone or having a ncie fight

Meradesh

Fledgling Freddie
auroria said:
the risk of being outnumbered is allways high, and make it more exiting.. the reward for the risk is actually killing someone or having a ncie fight

Those days is not a risk, more like a fact.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
pip said:
Can i bring warlock?plz gahn drop me pm i would like to try this spot:)
please do, easy RPs are always nice

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Not many places at the mo for every decent fight you have you get zerged by alb casters at least 20 times, groups frequently roam the solo spots like DC and beno just to gank soloers, gahns solo group is the only way to go.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
auroria said:

Hmm, will i get zerged or not, im feeeling such excitement. Oh darn i got zerged, thats some exciting stuff right there im telling ya!!

pip

Banned
want to take screen shot who got most solo death blows, my hunter your infil 10p?

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
I've had all my solo fights at DC, most of the time there will be lots of hibs there challenging me one after the next :)
Had alot of respect come my way, most of the time i dont get steamrolled by the hibs camping the bridge, only ones that seems to zerg everything in site are Animists. Could name and shame but it's not hard to guess whose doing it :fluffle:

auroria

Banned
fettoken said:
Hmm, will i get zerged or not, im feeeling such excitement. Oh darn i got zerged, thats some exciting stuff right there im telling ya!!
no but learn to deal with it, expect adds/zerg always. And try to engage fights when you see the oppurtunity

brad

Fledgling Freddie
When does that challening thing ever happen anymore?

At first it started when DC was quite a couple months back, now it's just the equivalent of brynja.

But still i want a 1000 solo kills on warrior!!!!

And yeh horley is a moron. He will never even attempt to fight you 1v1, even with shroom zerg, you just se a hib run past........horley yells something in another langauge, hib turns around and comes to try kill me upstairs, horley follow 10 seconds later, and tries to spam as many shrooms as he can, hits rr5 and hopes he survives. :p

But i havent seen him lately, which has been a bonuse.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Jorof said:
Lol :worthy:

Thing is he played in same way ever since he started rvring on his animist. Prolly longer then any of you been on same alt^^
He never tried to hide his playstyle nor does he care what anyone think. He kills many an anoys many but he stays the same nice guy i know he is. That is more then you can say about a lot of people in this game^^
And shame him..well...he couldnt care less:p Play an animist for such a long time as he have, and then make a claim if he is playing bad or not.
All caster classes are anoying for a tank that wanna do duels at crau bridge. Horl anoys even more cause his shrooms attcks everything around the bridge. one hint..dont go bridge if you wanna avoid it.
over and out..

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
And yeh horley is a moron. He will never even attempt to fight you 1v1, even with shroom zerg, you just se a hib run past........horley yells something in another langauge, hib turns around and comes to try kill me upstairs, horley follow 10 seconds later, and tries to spam as many shrooms as he can, hits rr5 and hopes he survives. :p

But i havent seen him lately, which has been a bonuse.

I had a 1v1 with horlely yesterday with my unboofed mega-thane :)() pwned him ofc! so he zerged me down next run =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom