Any RVR guilds Recruitng atm ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

[CT] Sock

You pack of post jumping arseholes - isn't ANYONE gonna answer his question?

He asked if any RvR guilds are recruiting - if you aint - stfu!

Sorry mate, we would love to invite you but aint really that active at the moment.

:(

Anyone else - fack orf.

W

whuzzy

Originally posted by Belomar
Whoa, this devolved into a 2H paladin thread, how surprising! :rolleyes:

And to Whuzz: A tank group without end is quite useless, you know. The first encounter you may survive with some end potions, but if you get adds you are in trouble. A "perfect" Albion RvR group (which currently is such a tank group) needs a paladin.

Hellooooo ... ever heard of End Potions ... if u'r grp learns how to use them, that is mucho mucho more useful then a wannabe with a shield ^^

Whuzz

A

Asha

Originally posted by [CT] Sock

Sorry mate, we would love to invite you but aint really that active at the moment.

Anyone else - fack orf.

You're not an rvr guild anyhow. So why don't you stfu yourself.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by whuzzy
Hellooooo ... ever heard of End Potions ... if u'r grp learns how to use them, that is mucho mucho more useful then a wannabe with a shield ^^
Ahh, but you know that there is a timer on potion use, right? Read my post again. I said that if you get adds you will be in trouble. Also, endurance helps your support chars sprint to stay out of range of enemy tanks attacking them -- support chars that really have much more use for power and not endurance potions (for instance, as a cleric I wouldn't want to litter my inventory with endurance).

For your convenience (highlighted at all the relevant spots):
Originally posted by Belomar
A tank group without end is quite useless, you know. The first encounter you may survive with some end potions, but if you get adds you are in trouble.

A

Asha

Potions can slam and guard now and rez? Wow.

Anyhow, I sprint every fight and need end. I would far far rather using pots for power and have a paladin. Sorry but that is as stupid as saying you don't need a cleric, just use heal pots.

:rolleyes:

so wise

A

-ag-bometal

Originally posted by [CT] Sock

Anyone else - fack orf.

Aye feared something like this would happen...

You have irl matters for a few hours, you come back and the thread is hijacked :/

Anyway I will continu my search then

But the day they remove double speccing from paladin and everyone rolls one, i am gonna be so pissed ...

IF they ever do it <sigh>

And PS Gunner, thx for ur usual Constructive post, i aint bothering to go deeper into it

G

gunner440

Originally posted by -ag-bometal
And PS Gunner, thx for ur usual Constructive post, i aint bothering to go deeper into it

thx :D

and if u went any deeper into the matter ud end up agreeing with the other 99% of the people

P

peder

PERHAPS I WILL TAKE A LOOK AND CREATE BEST GUILDS
I NOW PLAY ON MIDHARD AND I SEE HOW NOLBLY PRIDES PLAY
I EVEN GOT A LITTLE TRICKS FROM THEM
BUT BUT BUT1111
ONLY IF I CAN TRADE BACK MY OLD WIZARDS (YOU MIGHT REMEMBER YARTHA HAHA).

YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON BAJJAREN HOTMAIL IF YOU ARE INTRESTED AND IF YOU ARE LUCKY I WILL SENT YOU LETTERS

OH THE NAME OF GUILD WILL BE SOMETHING

NORTH PRIDE

S

swords

Originally posted by peder
PERHAPS I WILL TAKE A LOOK AND CREATE BEST GUILDS
I NOW PLAY ON MIDHARD AND I SEE HOW NOLBLY PRIDES PLAY
I EVEN GOT A LITTLE TRICKS FROM THEM
BUT BUT BUT1111
ONLY IF I CAN TRADE BACK MY OLD WIZARDS (YOU MIGHT REMEMBER YARTHA HAHA).

YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON BAJJAREN HOTMAIL IF YOU ARE INTRESTED AND IF YOU ARE LUCKY I WILL SENT YOU LETTERS

OH THE NAME OF GUILD WILL BE SOMETHING

NORTH PRIDE

sorry you are a little late. Zerkers aren't the wtf own 1 button class of Midgard anymore...might want to consider rolling a Savage :m00:

G

gunner440

me telling him about the flaws in 2h is very related to the original question: are any rvr guilds recruiting atm..

rvr guilds wouldnt be rvr guilds unless they took their rvr seriously.. i.e.. not just filed a fg of 8 people just cos they happen to be there. i mean people who actually spend hours before setting off in order to find the best combination of players to suit the goals and aims.

sure there are a lot of both pve/rvr guilds out there and those tend to be in a sense bigger guilds.... take agood look at their groupsetups and ull find that there is normally 1-2 hardcore rvr grps depending on the guildsize of course
and another bunch who prefer to alt. then the casual players are there who do a bit of both to a lesser extent and look at where those end up.. in random groups or with other guildies that are in the same category and end up with something quite inferior t the main rvr groups which in the end could be the same result as joining a random group

so if u want to join a serious rvr guild, you yourself have to change ur attitude and be serious urself.. the estabislhed RVr guilds on alb are most unliekly to invite you and expect you to rvr with the rest of them..........

if u seriously think about joining and really want to get into one of them ur best bet is as follows:

1. respec to a more "common" or groupfreindly spec..
2. let rvr take up the majority of ur daoc time by this i mean more like 90% rather than 60%.
3. hang around atkk and join groups til u get essential ra's for ur class - thius will increase ur chances of getting groupswith the pure rvr-guilds who will 99% surely ask u for ur spec/ra's/sc armor before inviting
4. a bit of luck and more experience will maybe allow u to shine and people from the guild will recognise this making it easier to join an rvr guild... fill in for their xxx class if they dont have one, do it regularly and u might end up being a permanent replacement..... (i myself have seen this happen to 20+ or so players so i doubt what i wrote is bulllshit...)
5. after this either they ask u to join or maybe if u apply and a guildvote is arranged, they will ask if they know mr.xxx and if the people say "yeah i know him, grpd with him lots seemes a good player..." what do u think this does to ur chances? ....

sorry if this sounds harsh but if you think what i said is too harsh or pure bullshit then im afraid an rvr guild as u put it isnt the right type of guild for u

S

Sol-

oh gunz you make me feel so horny when you talk dirty like that

B

benedictines

gunnerrs right

oh and they have to be recruiting at the time too

S

samildanachh

agreed with gunz.
i mean imagine a grp of all similar specs like....
2h pally,2 smite clerics,rejuv friars,xbow arms etc.
if u had a rvr guild like that it wuld be bullshit, so i agree that u suhld really have a grp friendly spec for ur class to be in good serious rvr guilds like fc,tb,,bf,gol etc

W

-Wedge-

I doubt reduced chants would be such a big issue (sure End 4 means you cant perma sprint, but it does the job)...

But... It doesnt fit most groups... Basicly a paladin should be able to slam, as most of the rest in the group cant... Its not like you take a paladin in a group for damage...

Anyways TB is not recruiting tanks... Clerics and Sorcerers are still welcome though ;)

Oh and what ausie said :

If you want to join a good RvR group/guild you will spec like they want.
(even though no one ever listens to me :p )

G

gunner440

regarding end 4... its kinda like a minstrel going for ss4 instead of ss5 if u knowwhat i mean... sure end 4 is better than no end but why take end 4 when end 5 is possible :x

K

K0nah

end4 isnt enuf to sprint on/off and style at same time so its shit.

tbh ;)

R

rg-zorena

And the valid reason being ? The Gimp explanation is NOT a valid reason.

ppl should stop judge others on the base of stereothyps...

If they give me a shot and i fail, i can live with it

But turning ppl down without giving them a chance because some "idiot" said some class is "gimped", makes me :puke:

I wonder how s/s paladins feel. Before End chant they weren't that wanted to in a group and the moment they give another class end regain (mincer for instance, just hypothatical), they are screwed to...

Racism is ingame forbidden but this xenophobic attitude really can get on a persons nerves, espacially when he/she hears it for yet 18 months...

This is no attack on parlain nur gwal, just a generalisation...

ARGH
no savage sorry.. go away
rofl stop crying if u cant join and make ur own 2handed crush avalonian pally guild then.. :D

H

Hestetun

sigh, here we go again...

<no comment>
<must fight against it>
We can't all play FOTM's, can we ?
Some ppl like to pla...

<no comment (dont want to turn this in the classical 2H Paladin = Gimp argument)>

thats right , but RvR guilds cant have gimps to compete either :)

A

-ag-bometal

Typical

It became the usual BW flamefest...

I should have known better :/

And the gimp discussion, I aint starting it again...

ppl who grouped with me know what I mean...

Closed this thread so take your postfarming some place else...

Albion != One Realm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom