Any RR6+ Group mincers around?

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
By group mincer i mean: grp suit, grp spec, grp ra's.

Thinking of putting together a tank-ish grp next patch, if your out there, interested in some fixed-fg action drop me a pm and i'll get in touch nearer the time, thank you. ^^

Lethul

FH is my second home
Konah said:

Thinking of putting together a tank-ish grp next patch, if your out there, interested in some fixed-fg action drop me a pm and i'll get in touch nearer the time, thank you. ^^

yes!

ps. time to change avatar nub!

Gremon

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:

What do you mean with Grp suit, spec and RA's?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Have cleaned some of the crap from thread - keep it on topic please! :)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Gremon said:
+1 :m00:

Give some usefull information or don't post.

well a group mincer would prob be
50 ins / 44 slash / 6 stealth - ml10 warlord,

capped str / con / qui / all resists suit, battler / malice combo,

ra spec'd to survive magic train - you job would be to get into either the healers or casters - so survivability ra's against magic an essential, SOS required for when you hit the enemy group to prevent initial mezz. get in - intterupt healing types - NOT stun the det / stoi tanks. you should also have the ability to be able to drive a group - finding the fights - knowing the enemies, reading the enemies tactics and delivering your group where you can and do have an advantage due to position

my tuppence worth - any more info needed?

Lethul

FH is my second home
elbeek said:
Knowing Konah, it will be a very successful group. gl.

no offence, but havent Konah runned(sp/grammar) in far better groups then you? :)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Gremon said:
What do you mean with Grp suit, spec and RA's?

grp suit: resists balanced for the kinds of magic u face in fg rvr, no +stealth, ideally, etc
grp spec: low or no stealth, full instruments, high weapon.
grp ra's: sos2 am2 purge3 moc1 +some other stuff. in reality it'll be purge3 moc1 sos1 am1 base then whatever the ppl can afford, not like it takes long to climb the rr's these days. by rr8ish should have most what i'd want, anything else is bonus.

thanks for the interest so far ppl, unsure of when patch day is but ill keep my eyes open :)

Lethul said:
ps. time to change avatar nub!

pfff took me ~30mins to make! i licence u to use it tho if u want ;p

beeks might be being genuine, you never know! :eek7:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
You can't change your avatar to a moving one anymore :( If konah changed his, he'd loose the animation forever and lethul, you'd not be able to get it working :(

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Lethul said:
no offence, but havent Konah runned(sp/grammar) in far better groups then you? :)

WTF. I wish him luck and you slag me off!
Oh and no offence but your grammar fucking sux.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom