Any reason to stay playing albion ?

O

old.BJ|Bored

Playing hib on prydwen and RvR is so much easier i almost feel guilty as i know how pissed off albs there must be, so basically is there any reason to stay playing my mains on albion ?

I dont know many details of upcoming patches but far as i see it hibs get aemes and our sorcs get worse .. sooo basically is there anything that provides a glimmer of hope to playing on albion ? or is it a case of just sell acc and reroll on a PvP with new acc.

Basically as i play alb for the ppl, but lots of friends i made have left the game or gone over to other realms and as the fun here is practically 0 atm there seems little reason to stay.

O

old.LandShark

from an RvR perspective, there's nothing about to get better for albion. Nor mid in fact, but they don't actually need help atm ;)
Not that i want you to go :|

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Nope, Albs will only get worse and worse.. till the numbers actually drop below the mid and hib population, and alb realm members start canceling their monthly fees.
And then, when Mythic is allmost bankrupt, they upgrade a minstrel to get instant pbaoe mezz, so he has a reason to stealth :p
Regards, Glottis

K

K0nah

I dunno I get a kick out of beating grps made up of classes that are superior to the alb equivelent. Don't you..?

O

old.BJ|Bored

nope ;)

its like cs now, all i get when we win a fight is like a feel of satisfaction that we beat some1 who was cheating (as it is in cs)

never have any real fun feeling anymore which is why i asked if theres any point in staying ;)

guessing not then.

L

-Lonewolf-

Na piss off Guy we don't want you here in alb anyway

U succcccccccccccccccccccccck!

Oh and give Troy and Si a smack in the mouth for me

F

Falcor

Ive been wondering this very point recently myself.....:(

X

_-X-_

Two questions we should ask mythic alltogether...

Two questions we should ask mythic alltogether...

Why are you nerfing us?
What goal do you wantto acheive when you are nerfing us?

Have they told us?

Or is it just because the have taken a peek at the hibbys and middys and concidered that more peeps = better...

Somebody please do ask...

O

old.FIN

Sissys =)

play the game!

they "nerf" albs because they rule everywhere else than in excalibur. We can beat them easy, but all u do is moan.

C

Ckiller ofDust

fin

where do albs rule?? ive never seen it on us servers?? correct me if im wrong pls

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by old.FIN
Sissys =)

play the game!

they "nerf" albs because they rule everywhere else than in excalibur. We can beat them easy, but all u do is moan.
fin your wrong albion dont rule hardly any servers "if any at all"

hib are the dominant force on servers now followed by mid then alb last , of course this aint on every server . but you'll probably find the servers albion might be top of the food chain . is the one where they have a huge numerical advantage .

p.s imo mythic nerfed albion because they saw to many people were starting of as an alb thus in nearly all the realms albion had the zerg . and with decent chars also they kicked ass , so they decided to nerf some alb chars so albs didnt start as an alb or if already an alb they re-rolled a mid or hib cos there chat was nerfed to feck :) thats mo anyway:)

S

Sibanac

To all you whiners

To quote Denis leary
SHUT THE FUCK UP, Next!
and
Life sucks, get a helmet

O

old.LandShark

Re: To all you whiners

Originally posted by Sibanac
To quote Denis leary
SHUT THE FUCK UP, Next!
and
Life sucks, get a helmet

Find emain, then come back and see if you still think alb isn't at a chronic disadvantage in mass RvR....

E

-Enjoy-

Originally posted by old.BJ|Bored
nope ;)

its like cs now, all i get when we win a fight is like a feel of satisfaction that we beat some1 who was cheating (as it is in cs)

never have any real fun feeling anymore which is why i asked if theres any point in staying ;)

guessing not then.

so you are starting cheating instead :p

A

AbPoon

There really isnt a reason to stay in Alb Kate.

Come to Mid :D

S

Sibanac

Re: Re: To all you whiners

Originally posted by old.LandShark

Find emain, then come back and see if you still think alb isn't at a chronic disadvantage in mass RvR....

Yes we are at a disadvantage, but that wont change cuase some ppl here post whineing about how bad alb is and that they are leaving.

News Flash there is no fair balanced game in the world. and if there was it would be dead boring

A

AbPoon

You should know the games not fair playing a pally. :D

O

old.BJ|Bored

i was asking if anyone with detailed patch knowledge saw a reason to stay on alb ;)

obviously not.

T

Tiarta

u win battles and u loose battles, i think all realms have had a hard time during the time the game has been out (one time or another). some give up fast when they have a hard time and some are strong and stay and fight (if it doesnt kill you it will only make u stronger)

and what fun is it to join the winning side ?, the challenge is a part of the game, would be boring if u won the majority of the battles, and im sure the nerf bat will hit the other realms too, sooner or later.

i will stay here and fight with the friends i have made in the game.

D

-Dreama-

In my opinion Mythic is doing us albs a favor when they nerf us. Along comes a nerf and some people start whinning and crying and they re-roll or just leave the game all togeather. It's evalution my firends, weeding out the weak willed. We Albs don't need the people who are leaving us greener pastures. We will survive just fine without them, better even, becuase in the end Albion will be full of strong willed people who play their classes the best they can be played. Nerf on my dear friends at Mythic, nerf on.

S

stupidshady

yea, same here, I want 3000+ HP, or I am so NOT happy :)

nah, seriously, ya may have a point dreama, but if alb is so terriblie nerfd, I dont think ANYONE wants to play an alb....... ( its hard enough as it is I think :p )

T

Tiarta

Originally posted by stupidshady
but if alb is so terriblie nerfd, I dont think ANYONE wants to play an alb....... ( its hard enough as it is I think :p )

i hope there is more balls in Albs than u say, coz if u ask me i would rather be underdog than be on the winning team, a challenge is what makes the game fun.

K

Khalen

Originally posted by Tiarta

i hope there is more balls in Albs than u say, coz if u ask me i would rather be underdog than be on the winning team, a challenge is what makes the game fun.

Then tell me what a challenge is? Being nuked for over 800 or insta paralyzed (which btw Albs don't have wonder why). Just admit it RvR sucks big time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom