Any reason for Excal being down?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
try reading the news:

GOA homepage said:
A new maintenance intervention, similar to the one run on Broceliande on Thursday is also planned for Excalibur and Avalon on Monday. Those servers will be shutdown in the morning at 9.30 PM for part of the day.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
shutdown in the morning at 9.30 PM for part of the day.

Sorry I just had to. I know for most of the DAOC community that time is messed about with the hours we play but 9.30 PM is still the evening :drink:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Yeh thats why i asked cos i was expecting game to be down tonight :p So come on Flim lets hear ya! lol

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
I asked Xalin this morning while dodging aggro near World's End hehe, said it will be down till at least early afternoon ... i'd give it 3PM hopefully :)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Speedr said:
I asked Xalin this morning while dodging aggro near World's End hehe, said it will be down till at least early afternoon ... i'd give it 3PM hopefully :)

Is that Flim/goa time or normal time ? hehe

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
Can`t see any reason on homepage.
Flimgoblin said:
try reading the news:
Castus said:
Sheeeesh ok sorry :worthy:
Dubaxter said:
shutdown in the morning at 9.30 PM for part of the day.
Sorry I just had to. I know for most of the DAOC community that time is messed about with the hours we play but 9.30 PM is still the evening :drink:
Castus said:
Yeh thats why i asked cos i was expecting game to be down tonight :p So come on Flim lets hear ya! lol

In Flims defence...
Now you're saying you DID read the news - you've just contradicted yourself in your last statement ;) if thats why u asked in the first place, you mustve read the news, but you said you couldn't find anything about why excal was down ;)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
hence the :p in my sentence........ sigh do you troll every forum looking for this stuff?:p oops another :p

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
I think Castus was joking in that 'expecting it to be down tonight' part. Perhaps joking a bit with GoA's typo about AM/PM? Who knows with that humour stuff! :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Castus said:

they always do maintenance in the morning - someone typoed a PM instead of an AM...

anyway if yer wondering why the server is down and there's a confusing post on the news about the server being down at some point on monday morning in the evening it's probably not rocket science to guess that it's maybe the same thing?

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
It is scheduled downtime - 9PM (GoA Typo should say AM) - although in everyones defence, would be nice if GoA had updated news page with a little reminder so it was lead news item, save us all having to read "Excal down..." threads :)

Dam I read them ...

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Fook me did we steal the Humour relic aswell as Strength yesterday?:p i admitted i`d made a mistake and not seen the new and jokingly baited u back with the pm thing lol.Flim: less coffee more sugar sexy:)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Castus said:
Fook me did we steal the Humour relic aswell as Strength yesterday?:p i admitted i`d made a mistake and not seen the new and jokingly baited u back with the pm thing lol.Flim: less coffee more sugar sexy:)

but but :( I like being mean to posters :(

:cry:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
apparently when i logged on it tell me no user record found O_O

scared now :(

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
but but :( I like being mean to posters :(

:cry:

/hugs flim..........is ok babe u can be as mean as u like ... not that u do mean very well hehehe <hides>

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Omfg It Lives!!!!

Its Aliiiiive Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
If Film was nice to you, he would set a precedent to be nice, don't want that do we :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom