Any paladin movies out there?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
if we're already talking about german movies, I personally really loved Satori - in terms of fights and music, really epic movie (eventhough its not paladin PoV)

hrmm dont think i've seen that one :) will look it up.

Tilda

Didn't Farek do an amazing Apocalypse Dudes Paladin video?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
ROFL see this is what i meant, you're just a dumb nerd that runs behind everyone elses ass when he sees thidranki involved in a thread. I never claimed or have made threads about how good i was or how many people ive killed. Others do it, i dont care if they do. You're way over your head with the whole dorimor that you simply judge every person that plays thidranki. What kind of simplified human are you?

I see, so you're one of those bandwagon idiots that believe RR is skill, or praise, or wait you dont? Why make an exception over your own opinion. They were decent? judging by that video i wouldnt even class them that lol, you schold me out but you know jackshit about this game.

But have fun with that philosophy i guess, its a fucking game, realm rank means jack shit, killing people in daoc means jack shit. Taking the piss out of someone, the wrong person mind you, over a fucking videogame, over a fucking battleground, means jack shit. It's comfortably funny to me though how well you exceed in making yourself an idiot by taking this game so seriously.

Cornokz said you played on a pve server, why the fuck did you put the whole realm rank thing into question? rofl contradictive much?

ill say it one more time. You're random trash, a random bullshit nerd. Go back to your hole and stay the fuck there : Off-Topic - FreddysHouse

Edit; not that it matters, but i've practically soloed my way to rr8. So that realm rank does matter to me.

I've played on alot of servers (Prydwen, Dyvet, Dartmoor, Classics, Camlann, Gaheris, Ywain1-2-3) whats your point? I have respectable RR's on RvR servers (the lowest being 6L0 the highest being 11L3 with all characters combined going well over the 30mil mark) the PvE server was just abit of fun to pass the time by.

As for all this FG vs FG experience you claim to have you've just shot yourself in the foot on that one since you claim to have solo'd your way to RR8 pretty much :x wheres this FG vs FG experience come from? thid? 2 RR6's sure as hell doesnt get you an awful lot of FG experience and given one of them was a druid and the other a mentalist wheres the BG experience? what gives you the right to critique someone on their bg'ing skills when you clearly know fuck all about it yourself?

As I said before - go back to thid where you belong.

Back on topic for people - just downloaded this video and it looks quite fun :) http://www.filefront.com/17344127/Rocks_0001.wmv/ - solo 2handed paladin - he has another movie floating about somewhere when he was lower rr.

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
Valheru where one of the better alb set grps running on stonehenge.

Mediocre pala or not they prolly had a 5:1 win ratio in agramon.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Valheru where one of the better alb set grps running on stonehenge.

Mediocre pala or not they prolly had a 5:1 win ratio in agramon.

the thing logi fails to realise is the paladin did his job regardless of what it looked like he was doing none of his bg targets died he did some good pet clearing and side snared when he felt it necessary :)

Logi

Part of the furniture
I've played on alot of servers (Prydwen, Dyvet, Dartmoor, Classics, Camlann, Gaheris, Ywain1-2-3) whats your point? I have respectable RR's on RvR servers (the lowest being 6L0 the highest being 11L3 with all characters combined going well over the 30mil mark) the PvE server was just abit of fun to pass the time by.

As for all this FG vs FG experience you claim to have you've just shot yourself in the foot on that one since you claim to have solo'd your way to RR8 pretty much :x wheres this FG vs FG experience come from? thid? 2 RR6's sure as hell doesnt get you an awful lot of FG experience and given one of them was a druid and the other a mentalist wheres the BG experience? what gives you the right to critique someone on their bg'ing skills when you clearly know fuck all about it yourself?

As I said before - go back to thid where you belong.

Back on topic for people - just downloaded this video and it looks quite fun :) Download Rocks_0001.wmv - solo 2handed paladin - he has another movie floating about somewhere when he was lower rr.

i never claimed to have alot of FG vs FG experience, but i do have experience in playing the game, i sure as hell may after what? 7 years? The pally isnt doing his job, he doesnt BG, he goes to his targets and simply forgets to put BG up lol.

I dont care if you have an overall 30 mill rps, i will rephrase;its obvious how you think that aplly video was great gameplay. It isn't, simply as. He isnt doing his job as a normal pally would do. Where did you get those 30 mil? Pve server.

i can give critique on anyone as much as i want, because im right. You haven't even nearly said that i was wrong. All you do is insult me over the fact that i have played thidranki for a decent while. Like i said, your a simplified human who doesnt think out of his box.

You stated it yourself, Realm Rank doesnt mean skill, so you've just "shot yourself in the foot" aswell.

I still dont understand what the hell you're raging on me everytime i post something. Dorimor did the same you know, stalk people and reply on every post that person made? Seems to me that you like that particular role.

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
i never claimed to have alot of FG vs FG experience, but i do have experience in playing the game, i sure as hell may after what? 7 years? The pally isnt doing his job, he doesnt BG, he goes to his targets and simply forgets to put BG up lol.

I dont care if you have an overall 30 mill rps, i will rephrase;its obvious how you think that aplly video was great gameplay. It isn't, simply as. He isnt doing his job as a normal pally would do. Where did you get those 30 mil? Pve server.

i can give critique on anyone as much as i want, because im right. You haven't even nearly said that i was wrong. All you do is insult me over the fact that i have played thidranki for a decent while. Like i said, your a simplified human who doesnt think out of his box.

You stated it yourself, Realm Rank doesnt mean skill, so you've just "shot yourself in the foot" aswell.

I still dont understand what the hell you're raging on me everytime i post something. Dorimor did the same you know, stalk people and reply on every post that person made? Seems to me that you like that particular role.

To be fair the pala is BGing, can see how he forces the enemy tanks to change targets on multiple occasions. Some clips he is actually playing really well and is almost 1:1 ratio with how fast the enemy tanks change targets making them run in circles as they notice the pala is really sticking to them and will have the target BGed once the tank reaches his target.

But as you say he doesn't play extremly well but he does his job, only one or two times someone dies b/c he blatantly failed to BG.

What he does really bad is using f8 and f9 to target people and twisting chants with the mouse, he should have been using a 3rd party macro for that :D.

Also he fails bigtime on his driveby slamming but that is b/c he using using the f8 key to target people wich most often do not give the cloesest target, and neither does f9. He also fails his snare styles too often and takes too long to line the angles up, but he gets the job done and plays well enough to not be the weak link in the group.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Sounds to me like you're starting to spit out your dummy little boy.

i'll quote myself since you obviously can't read properly when raging

"I have respectable RR's on RvR servers (the lowest being 6L0 the highest being 11L3 with all characters combined going well over the 30mil mark)"

none of which did I say was on the pve server, if I included all my pve server characters which I didn't i'd be well over 50mil total - but I excluded the pve server because of its nature.

As for the Valheru paladin I stand by what I said and i'm sure the majority of FG players reading this would agree. I'm not going to reply to you anymore tho little boy it seems you get worked up way to easily :) have fun in thid with cornokz and dorimor.

Logi

Part of the furniture
Sounds to me like you're starting to spit out your dummy little boy.

i'll quote myself since you obviously can't read properly when raging

"I have respectable RR's on RvR servers (the lowest being 6L0 the highest being 11L3 with all characters combined going well over the 30mil mark)"

none of which did I say was on the pve server, if I included all my pve server characters which I didn't i'd be well over 50mil total - but I excluded the pve server because of its nature.

As for the Valheru paladin I stand by what I said and i'm sure the majority of FG players reading this would agree. I'm not going to reply to you anymore tho little boy it seems you get worked up way to easily :) have fun in thid with cornokz and dorimor.

haha you fail, ignoring everything else cause you know im right.

edit:
As for the video RR generally doesnt mean skill

2 RR6's sure as hell doesnt get you an awful lot of FG experience and given one of them was a druid and the other a mentalist wheres the BG experience? what gives you the right to critique someone on their bg'ing skills when you clearly know fuck all about it yourself?

well im impressed :lol:

Logi

Part of the furniture

he stated that RR doesnt mean skill yet he insists in me being inexperienced in a fg vs fg pov, based on what my realm rank was.

anyways idc, its not like daoc requires any skill at this point.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
he stated that RR doesnt mean skill yet he insists in me being inexperienced in a fg vs fg pov, based on what my realm rank was.

I agree that it doesn't

Keepholder

Fledgling Freddie
And thus a seemingly harmless thread about movies became a flamewar about opinions that disagree. It is now time that I expose myself as that evil, nasty (in)human being/devil that spawns wars where ever I go, exploiting the human need to rage it out over nothing in particular.

Ever wonder who started the Vietnam War? Who got a certified moron (George W. Bush) elected? Who put the laught in slaughter? It was all me..me,me,me.

Ha, ha, ha.....eh ha.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
so mad :(

ps. I got banned on sp for a comment that was "probably spam" during the night Americans spammed the semen-to-Europe picture.. I MAD! :mad:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
well that classic rvr pally from that french group that was awesome movie.

it wasntfrom no skill but that other one

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
Valheru - Use My Body is one of my all time favourite DAoC movies. Pally 2H + 1H/Sh Spec BG'er PoV all the way thru.

Great play and awesome songs throughout after one of my favourite movie intro's... using Savatage's "Welcome" was pure genius imo :)

PS... if there are probs with the link above (I google'd it first) then I have a copy stored on my webhost here. (Couldn't find it on Damaja's site)

I couldn't help but notice you were quoted on another site, post #8
Eden Daoc Freeshard &bull; View topic - Random pally.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

a game like this never do require skill. all you need to know is where your keybinds are, muscle memory is probably a slightly better suited name (but not totally accurate, i admit) for what goes for skill in this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom