Any paladin movies out there?

Keepholder

Fledgling Freddie
I've been checking both youtube, which only gave up a few results and the movies archive in here where the two listed links were dead. Are there any paladin movies avaible for download these days? Old School or new it doesnt matter.

Thanks

Keepholder

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks, but it's hard when none of the movies have paladin in the title. Cba to open every file.

cheers

Keepholder

Fledgling Freddie
2H is prefered. I once saw a video with a pally named William, was pretty entertaining (on Camlann as I recall).

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Valheru - Use My Body is one of my all time favourite DAoC movies. Pally 2H + 1H/Sh Spec BG'er PoV all the way thru.

Great play and awesome songs throughout after one of my favourite movie intro's... using Savatage's "Welcome" was pure genius imo :)

PS... if there are probs with the link above (I google'd it first) then I have a copy stored on my webhost here. (Couldn't find it on Damaja's site)

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
VS not high RR blockers hybrid pally (2h/shield) is very effective, kills casters quite fast and can use 1h to interrupt or use traitors and slam with shield aswell, then vs other tanks they do great 1h if they arent high RR shield users, but for a decent hybrid u should be RR5+ to balance block skills and other RAs.

1h good pally can almost be unbeatable into melee combat (parry/block + heal chant + heal % bonus) altho maybe dmg is not so good vs high RR pure tanks (warriors & heroes) maybe u don't get killed but hard to kill a good RR11-12 hero i.e.

About 2h works very well, but can suffer about defence rates vs melee chars and u need a decent RR (ofc template) to deal a good dmg and have a decent parry rate, just my PoV :)

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
Saintrock video i found on VN boards the other day is really good. Cant find it again but if you check file front i think it will be on there. x

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Valheru - Use My Body is one of my all time favourite DAoC movies. Pally 2H + 1H/Sh Spec BG'er PoV all the way thru.

Great play and awesome songs throughout after one of my favourite movie intro's... using Savatage's "Welcome" was pure genius imo :)

PS... if there are probs with the link above (I google'd it first) then I have a copy stored on my webhost here. (Couldn't find it on Damaja's site)

the valheru vid is my fav daoc movie to date :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
VS not high RR blockers hybrid pally (2h/shield) is very effective, kills casters quite fast and can use 1h to interrupt or use traitors and slam with shield aswell, then vs other tanks they do great 1h if they arent high RR shield users, but for a decent hybrid u should be RR5+ to balance block skills and other RAs.

1h good pally can almost be unbeatable into melee combat (parry/block + heal chant + heal % bonus) altho maybe dmg is not so good vs high RR pure tanks (warriors & heroes) maybe u don't get killed but hard to kill a good RR11-12 hero i.e.

About 2h works very well, but can suffer about defence rates vs melee chars and u need a decent RR (ofc template) to deal a good dmg and have a decent parry rate, just my PoV :)

2h pally is free rps

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
Hybrid is the most effective spec atm!

2h is risky, so i agree Aika, unless u are very high RR, maybe then u can do it well, but...

I like Hybrid, Like Yrendan told, is the funniest spec for me, but need a good RR (and template) to balance block/parry rates when u change to 1h ;):cheers:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
2h is risky, so i agree Aika, unless u are very high RR, maybe then u can do it well, but...

I like Hybrid, Like Yrendan told, is the funniest spec for me, but need a good RR (and template) to balance block/parry rates when u change to 1h ;):cheers:

depends how you're playing, 2h can be awesome in group
However if you plan on soloing, pure 2h is useless imo, even if you're rr13 - you will simply get better results as hybrid or s/s spec

Edit: I personally hardly used FOTM specs when I played, and used specs that I liked more in terms of more exciting gameplay, for example my champ spec was something weird like 39 parry 44 LW 48 valour
So really best is to play what you enjoy most :)

Logi

Part of the furniture

lol you're joking right? that was horrible gameplay.

most of the time it seemed as if he was standing still, hes slow in swapping BG, he clicks his chants on a 2nd bar, isnt it alot faster to qbind them? he slams tanks and instantly grapples them? Why? its a waste of slam. The only reason i can think of is that he wants to avoid them of casting any CL spells but thats bullshit. Cleric spreadheals for 1 person losing HP and i even spotted 1 cleric trying to cast FoP in combat lol.

When he runs to someone from his grp needing BG its funny how he clicks enemies on the way to his grp member in an attempt to do a running slam but totally missing it, for the 100th time or so.

conclusion: thats horrid gameplay lol, but they're german so i guess its acceptable.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
lol you're joking right? that was horrible gameplay.

most of the time it seemed as if he was standing still, hes slow in swapping BG, he clicks his chants on a 2nd bar, isnt it alot faster to qbind them? he slams tanks and instantly grapples them? Why? its a waste of slam. The only reason i can think of is that he wants to avoid them of casting any CL spells but thats bullshit. Cleric spreadheals for 1 person losing HP and i even spotted 1 cleric trying to cast FoP in combat lol.

When he runs to someone from his grp needing BG its funny how he clicks enemies on the way to his grp member in an attempt to do a running slam but totally missing it, for the 100th time or so.

conclusion: thats horrid gameplay lol, but they're german so i guess its acceptable.

says the thid player *finger to mouth like dr evil*

Logi

Part of the furniture
says the thid player *finger to mouth like dr evil*

rofl, yeh man i live in thid. dumb idiot get good.

edit: Also i did not understand what overall gameplay has anything to do with me playing BGs or rvr? afaik gameplay is gameplay. Unless you could retort?

The pally obviously is shit because he configured his keyboard setting totally wrong. This person pretty much sums it up:
Honestly, what the fuck. There was absolutely nothing good about this video. If I had never played DAOC or was convinced I wanted to play DAOC, this game would completely stop me from wanting to play it.

He uses his keys apparently to turn, but then he uses them to pan.. No fucken wonder that 3:10 mins of the first 4:40 mins of the fight he just stands and looks around.. It's because he has no clue why he chose that key configuration.. I mean, honestly, look at 4:12... Does this guy have one arm or something, or is he missing his entire upper torso?

Who would possibly lose to this guy that much to allow him to get R11 with his Sword/Shield Spec and awful play. He could sit down the entire video, and accomplish just as much. Guy must be a spastic.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
why so mad at daoc vids though?
just watch and enjoy the action and music

Logi

Part of the furniture
why so mad at daoc vids though?
just watch and enjoy the action and music

I wasnt mad, BO is mad because he knows im right. Bluesky posts a video and calls it great gameplay. It isnt lol.

good point about the music though, ill run it in the background probably.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
says the pve server player

also missed to read his sig

if you climb any further up his arse cornokz you'll be able to clean his teeth for him. As for his sig rr8... and? i'm suppose to be seeing something impressive or?

Logi

Part of the furniture
if you climb any further up his arse cornokz you'll be able to clean his teeth for him. As for his sig rr8... and? i'm suppose to be seeing something impressive or?

what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you actually deciding with whom he should get along to. Was he your best friend or something? grow up child, i dont know who the fuck you are nor do i care. You started taking the piss just because i play thidranki occasionally. So what? i play thidranki, dont like it? fuck off.

he was implying that im not just a "thid player". I am experienced enough to judge peoples gameplay wether its rvr or any BG video. You are just another random nerd thats judgementing people based on what you think is worthy of praise in a videogame.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you actually deciding with whom he should get along to. Was he your best friend or something? grow up child, i dont know who the fuck you are nor do i care. You started taking the piss just because i play thidranki occasionally. So what? i play thidranki, dont like it? fuck off.

he was implying that im not just a "thid player". I am experienced enough to judge peoples gameplay wether its rvr or any BG video. You are just another random nerd thats judgementing people based on what you think is worthy of praise in a videogame.

Always the idiot reading into things that arent there, he's a brown noser which he blatently is if you don't understand what a brown noser is then just say so rather than typing a load of random bollocks no one gives a rats arse about.

As for the video RR generally doesnt mean skill its time played but in Valheru's case i'll make that exception because they are/were actually a decent fg which is why they are all practically RR12 from fg vs fg and people like you are stuck at rr8 dreaming of the day you'll have a respectable RR whilst rubbing someones dick in thid over how many un sc'd level 20's you've killed today.

Now kindly fuck off and return to your level 24 egoground.

Logi

Part of the furniture
Always the idiot reading into things that arent there, he's a brown noser which he blatently is if you don't understand what a brown noser is then just say so rather than typing a load of random bollocks no one gives a rats arse about.

As for the video RR generally doesnt mean skill its time played but in Valheru's case i'll make that exception because they are/were actually a decent fg which is why they are all practically RR12 from fg vs fg and people like you are stuck at rr8 dreaming of the day you'll have a respectable RR whilst rubbing someones dick in thid over how many un sc'd level 20's you've killed today.

Now kindly fuck off and return to your level 24 egoground.

ROFL see this is what i meant, you're just a dumb nerd that runs behind everyone elses ass when he sees thidranki involved in a thread. I never claimed or have made threads about how good i was or how many people ive killed. Others do it, i dont care if they do. You're way over your head with the whole dorimor that you simply judge every person that plays thidranki. What kind of simplified human are you?

I see, so you're one of those bandwagon idiots that believe RR is skill, or praise, or wait you dont? Why make an exception over your own opinion. They were decent? judging by that video i wouldnt even class them that lol, you schold me out but you know jackshit about this game.

But have fun with that philosophy i guess, its a fucking game, realm rank means jack shit, killing people in daoc means jack shit. Taking the piss out of someone, the wrong person mind you, over a fucking videogame, over a fucking battleground, means jack shit. It's comfortably funny to me though how well you exceed in making yourself an idiot by taking this game so seriously.

Cornokz said you played on a pve server, why the fuck did you put the whole realm rank thing into question? rofl contradictive much?

ill say it one more time. You're random trash, a random bullshit nerd. Go back to your hole and stay the fuck there : Off-Topic - FreddysHouse

Edit; not that it matters, but i've practically soloed my way to rr8. So that realm rank does matter to me.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
if we're already talking about german movies, I personally really loved Satori - in terms of fights and music, really epic movie (eventhough its not paladin PoV)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom