This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any old pryd mids still playing?

Discussion in 'Midgard' started by Elendar, May 31, 2012.

1. Elendar

Elendar One of Freddy's beloved

I have fallen to temptation and am downloading again, any of the old players still around and playing?

Also any rvr guilds recruiting a speedbot?
  2. Dvaerg

Dvaerg Part of the furniture

Were on Midgard playing Cathal Valley at the moment until people hits the cap, been quite fun in there. I guess you can run with us if you intrested.
  3. Dess

Dess One of Freddy's beloved

I used to play in a guild on Mid/Pry called Jormungandr. Think i was in Wolves of Valhalla before that.

Name was Desslock :)

Good times.
  4. Gahn

Gahn Resident Freddy

Oldies Goldies!!!
  5. Pudzy

Pudzy Can't get enough of FH

I just activated my 14 day trial on Ywain. I haven't found many people to play with yet though!
  6. BloodOmen

BloodOmen I am a FH squatter

Das Boot.
  7. Priz

Priz Loyal Freddie

i just activated again =)
  8. blejs

blejs Loyal Freddie

oi oi oi!! not gaming daoc but fun to google daoc sometimes and see where you end up.. :D
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. BloodOmen

BloodOmen I am a FH squatter

oh god, someone kill him with fire quickly before he multiplies :(
  10. emma

emma Loyal Freddie

Had thought about returning for a mess about but can't remember account details and EA/Mythic have messed things up so much I can't be bothered to try get the account back. Still a miss the days of mile gate camping :(
  11. balkeriz

balkeriz One of Freddy's beloved

Damn its a long time since i last was here, i must say i never thought that i would return to this forum :).

I atm play Tera as a mmo, but i do play a lot of LoL, tho i dont have that much time anymore for gaming :).

Not like when i used 16 hours a day camping artifacts in Atlantis hehe :D.

Elendar, long time ago hehe :D. To bad we aren't doing anymore dragon runs hehe :D
  12. Overdriven

Overdriven Not a sandwich

Balkeris, OverBuffed/Driven from Coo Coo here (Ex Mid/Pry) ;) - Stopped playing live years ago though :( (At all tbh)
  13. balkeriz

balkeriz One of Freddy's beloved

Hay wow yeah long time since last, and yeah i do remember hehe :).
    Thats to bad thought, i do play but not much at all anymore and none daoc :/
  14. Soulja_IA_

Soulja_IA_ Can't get enough of FH

I stopped Daoc for while now played bit GW2 but mostly just messing around on World of Tanks/Planes. Be great get all Oldies together again in another game maybe the game Camelot Unchained may get us all back ;)
  15. Ixnay

Ixnay Can't get enough of FH

If only my nutts weren't in a jar
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Svendoc

Svendoc One of Freddy's beloved

Have just signed up and gaining access to Svndoc and Svenbow again not sure whether to play co op or Ywain with them though