Any old pals playing on the German cluster nowadays?

O

ophone

Well, the title says everything!

After a 2 year struggle in (or with, you can take it as you want :lol: ) Warhammer online, I'm back to DAoC since last August. Precisely in Midgard as Knetzel the Kobold runemaster and Buuschti the Kobold shadowblade on the German cluster Glamorgan, still playing in the same guild for about 4 years now. (Guild which migrated also to Warhammer online and whose guildies were disappointed by that game, me included.)

Yours sincerly,
Lucilinbuhuc aka Bout Filtre

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Perfect Recovery still plays on the German Cluster as hib. I don't think there are any other UK guilds left on EU although there is the odd other player.

There is still plenty of action on the German cluster if you just want to play on your old chars, (prime time pop is somewhere between 1000 - 1500) but if you are going to re-roll go US.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I got a feeling alot of german EU players have moved to US Ywain Cluster...

Theres also alot of 'German' players I know have also moved to Ywain Cluster too.

Plus there are rumours that GOA are closing down all EU servers by the end of the year.

So if I were you I would move to Ywain servers on the US if you want to continue playing.

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Plus there are rumours that GOA are closing down all EU servers by the end of the year.
This rumour seems a bit strange to me since GOA have a competition that ends dec 31th..

-Hello dear user. You just won first price in our christmas competition. And your price is that we now close all EU servers. Grats mate!! Over and out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom