Any old friends from Excal playing on Ywain?

tierk

Part of the furniture
As the title suggests looking to see if anyone i used to run with on HiB Ecal still playing on the new super cluster?

tierk

Part of the furniture
Who were you on hib/excal?

Tierk - Ranger
Fayerooz - Bard
Dahatee - Enchanter

Have a druid as well but for the life of me i cant remember the name now :(

Everz

FH is my second home
Doesnt look like there are any peeps to play with anyway :(

You'll be hard pushed to find any old hib/excal players still playing, just the regular gimps that stayed around till dyvet's death heh.

tierk

Part of the furniture
You'll be hard pushed to find any old hib/excal players still playing, just the regular gimps that stayed around till dyvet's death heh.

Oh well see how much time i will able to play a week, shouldnt be too hard to make new friends i guess.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Some old hib excal players in NFD alliance. Tedious 10.

For euro/hib players, NFD alliance is the main one. I can ask around the alliance if anyone is recruiting. Soulja's guild has just got an alliance invite, so hopefully he'll be after new players as well.

powergamer

Fledgling Freddie
Some old hib excal players in NFD alliance. Tedious 10.

For euro/hib players, NFD alliance is the main one. I can ask around the alliance if anyone is recruiting. Soulja's guild has just got an alliance invite, so hopefully he'll be after new players as well.

as for new players i imagine soul would want nice people who dont use the guild to get a pl and then leave because other guildies might want something in return...tierk and noxydruid being prime examples.

you have been warned accept these people at your own risk. :)

Everz

FH is my second home
as for new players i imagine soul would want nice people who dont use the guild to get a pl and then leave because other guildies might want something in return...tierk and noxydruid being prime examples.

I can't imagine who would want to be in a guild with that idiot however.

tierk

Part of the furniture

I dont know who the fook you used to play or where you think you know me from but you can suck my cock about getting PL's and leaving guilds you maggot. I leveled all my own toons and have PL'd lots of other people so STFU.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I can't imagine who would want to be in a guild with that idiot however.

Soul is a top notch bloke, eventho he yells at me on vent everytime I log on! >_<

"HI BAMBI!!!:

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
The example of what trash is left on DAoC tbh ;<.

Well the top trash has already left (blink blink) so some of us has to remain ,
just to show that trash faces are still alive and kickin !! :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom