Hi!

Just thought I'd stop by :)

Edit:
zomg! Old sig!
Back in the days CoH wasn't even out in the EU... maybe I should edit it :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I swear to gods i summoned you :eek6:

Watched last threads(really old) on Freddys yesterday and thought "Where the hell did Bels go?"

And...there ya are! :D

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Amagaad its belsameth :D

Think alot of the old crew have moved on :( Tohtori is still here though, we keep trying to get him to bugger off but he just wont take a hint :D

Not seen Sissyfoo or any of that lot around for yonks sadly :(

Belsameth

Tainted
I decided to type in my nick in Google and saw all kinds of Freddyshouse related threats... couldn't help stopping by :D

*hands out fluffles*

Oh and yes Gamah, I do seem to recall your name... weren't you always on the bad side of the mods back then? ;)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
So you're saying...what exactly? :eek7:

I'm sorry toh, but its over, you never call! you're always off and that damned icefloat of yours! THE KIDS DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE ANYMORE!!! :mad:

I WANT A DIVORCE

:D

Belsameth

Tainted
A divorce? How bout you just club him for old times sake and make him into a coat? QAt least he's usefull then ;)

Gamah: Lies, I am sure! :p

Dukat

Resident Freddy
A divorce? How bout you just club him for old times sake and make him into a coat? QAt least he's usefull then ;)

haha :D

You dont know domestic abuse untill you try to club a seal, trust me, he may be small but that firebreath packs a wallop! :(

So anyway, what have you been up to Bels? Adventures? Buried treasure? Pirates? Ninjas? Ninja pirates? :D

Belsameth

Tainted
You need a bigger club then...
Hopefully I'm not too much out of practice

*advances on teh seel*

Been browsing some old threats... can't believe it's some odd 3 years ago I left here... Time flies...

Not much really, just gaming (Yes, I played WoW. Sorry :p ) and working. I did find the perfect job tho... I work at the Abuse department of a dutch ISP... So now, instead of banning people from a forum, I ban them from the entire intarweb. Quite the promotion :D

Edit: Looking down I see you're still the same spammy lot as always, just slightly less agressive :)

Belsameth

Tainted
Talking about out of practice... my F5 skillz are comming back! \o/ :D

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Belsameth said:
.. I work at the Abuse department of a dutch ISP... So now, instead of banning people from a forum, I ban them from the entire intarweb. Quite the promotion :D

Edit: Looking down I see you're still the same spammy lot as always, just slightly less agressive :)

lol :worthy:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm sorry toh, but its over, you never call! you're always off and that damned icefloat of yours! THE KIDS DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE ANYMORE!!! :mad:

I WANT A DIVORCE

:D

You need to articulate a bit better. *sigh* Oh well, must not be that important.

You need a bigger club then...
Hopefully I'm not too much out of practice
*advances on teh seel*

You had me at "club" babeh! *jumps and humps earhole*

Belsameth

Tainted
GM from Caballeros del Grial?
I still have nightmares of you lot on Excal! :p

Belsameth

Tainted
Roo! Since when are you back here? ;)

And Tilda! \o/ I expected the Exc OT horde would've eaten you by now! :D

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Reactivated DAoC to play with the content thats been added over the last couple of years, having a break from WoW. For the most part, the remaining community is pretty good.

There are the same whiners and flamers of course but not a lot you can do about angry kids safely anonymous behind their PCs ;)

Gearing up for WAR, I'll probably set up an Ancient Shadows WAR website soon and ask our host guru to add that to link it for us :)

Belsameth

Tainted
You know I'll join you lot don't you? So better not play WAR ;)
(As long as you play Chaos that is. No smelly order for me)

Been eyeing DAoC a bit now and then... but instead went for CoV. Maybe even try LOTRO...

Gamah

Banned
lol Tilda is the expelled shit of the doac offtopic members...nice.

Belsameth

Tainted
So...who're the other mods now then? I assume Sharma stopped as soon as he hit puberty... and Ziva?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
So...who're the other mods now then? I assume Sharma stopped as soon as he hit puberty... and Ziva?

Not seen Ziva in quite some time, Sharma is still about though (probably still waiting!) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom