Any Northern England Lasses playing?

E

ele

:rolleyes: Don't ever get a job as an impersonator..Even your written Northern accent is baaaaad :D

C

Cush

Im not even English and i understood.. (you prolly did aswell just dont want to admit it)

the canary may have died in the pit, while you in the pub?

G

Graknak

from what i've seen Dutch lasses look far better then Northern England lasses, must be because most Northern England lasses make themselves look stupid on various holiday gameshows ^^

D

denser

Originally posted by ele
:rolleyes: Don't ever get a job as an impersonator..Even your written Northern accent is baaaaad :D

Hahahaha <3.

E

ele

<--Gives Denser a great big Northern bear hug, and a pint of bitter :)

C

Cush

No dewwic.. you had enough.

and..

Swedish northern>English northern

C

Cush

enough is enough dewwic.. or.. well.. maybe if you post a pic of you in a red track suit you can have one.

O

old.Nikolas

Originally posted by Cush

That's only because the Vikings stole loads of sexy northern England women 1000+ years ago! ;)

There are many still remaining and baring the fat ones in shell suits the rest are gorgeous!

L

lakih

Originally posted by Cush

Define northen sweden Cush, cus for some reson i always thought you where a sörlänning... like derric :)

D

Derric

I'm not addicted to Newcastle Ale either,although I had to buy one on the pub tonight,but that was pure coincidence(sp?).

E

ele

Passes Derric a pint of 'Hand Pulled' :rolleyes: Tetleys. (and yes I know how to pull a pint<--ex bar worker)

O

old.logun

*cough* don't come to scotland for chicks.

imagine a female troll with high heels and tight trousers on

:rolleyes:

B

Bigade

Originally posted by old.logun
*cough* don't come to scotland for chicks.

imagine a female troll with high heels and tight trousers on

:rolleyes:

amagad! :eek:

L

lakih

Originally posted by Derric
Dalsland=not Dalarna.

well... it seems i cant read and dont have a clue about swedish geography... anyway... Derric == sörlänning, and thats what i was trying to say :p

E

ele

OK Derric, you can pass me the cash you offered for me to say all those things after this thread has been closed :p

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by ele
Pay for my flight i'll bring some over :D
Originally posted by -nicolas-
No
Dont you see what she is saying? If you pay for the flight, she is comming over. Awwww dont you just love all the love blooming on this forum :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom