Any NON legal types?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Any non-legal types on FH? :D Us non-lawyers need to stick together ! Too many threads for "legal types" :( THE GOD OF EQUAL RIGHTS DEMANDS SATISFACTION! :mad:

I hear by claim this thread as non-legal turf! No sensible talk! :twak:

Infact, lets take over the world from the sensible-law-types! we could make our own, much improved laws! like, you're ONLY allowed to spam, no useful content posts or you'll be banned!!! And instead of calling it "thursday" we could call it "BACONday", where you have to spell it in caps and eat half your weight in bacon or you'll be arrested for unbaconlike behaviour! :D

This is like my best idea since the paper cup thread, I'm on a roll! :D

Lakih

Resident Freddy
And instead of calling it "thursday" we could call it "BACONday", where you have to spell it in caps and eat half your weight in bacon or you'll be arrested for unbaconlike behaviour! :D

unbaconlike behaviour? Didnt know bacon ate half their own weight once a week...

but i like it! :m00:

:worthy:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Any non-legal types on FH? :D Us non-lawyers need to stick together ! Too many threads for "legal types" :( THE GOD OF EQUAL RIGHTS DEMANDS SATISFACTION! :mad:

I hear by claim this thread as non-legal turf! No sensible talk! :twak:

Infact, lets take over the world from the sensible-law-types! we could make our own, much improved laws! like, you're ONLY allowed to spam, no useful content posts or you'll be banned!!! And instead of calling it "thursday" we could call it "BACONday", where you have to spell it in caps and eat half your weight in bacon or you'll be arrested for unbaconlike behaviour! :D

This is like my best idea since the paper cup thread, I'm on a roll! :D

Yeah! lets stick together! Lets make it so girls have to have 20 baths a day...in public, with extra bubbles!

Nate

FH is my second home
And instead of calling it "thursday" we could call it "BACONday", where you have to spell it in caps and eat half your weight in bacon or you'll be arrested for unbaconlike behaviour! :D

That sounds like lawyer talk to me, BAN!!!!

25214689op1.jpg

Dukat

Resident Freddy
That sounds like lawyer talk to me, BAN!!!!

25214689op1.jpg

Alas, somewhere along the way of my grand campaign, in striving to rid the world of lawyer types, i have become one myself!

ITS THE ULTIMATE IRONY :(

*OD's on bacon*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I believe i have the biggest non-law-training and education on these forums, afterall, i have minus 10 GCSEs!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I believe i have the biggest non-law-training and education on these forums, afterall, i have minus 10 GCSEs!

-10 GCSEs :D!!!

With qualifications like that, you could be General Toh of the non-legal alliance!!! :D

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i do my absolute best to be a non-legal type, so instead of agreeing with you all, caramel.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Chickens are obese parrots.
Hamsters run YouTube.
The female orgasm exists.
The illuminati controls our lives through the Heinz corporation.
No-salt contains salt.
The fastest mammalian errection belongs to the swan (rated at 1.127 seconds)
92.786% of statistics are made up on the spot.
You are not as smart as you think you are, only as smart of the woman your with.
It doesn't matter how smart a woman is, if she wears a short enough skirt.
And finally
What is the shortest question in the english language?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
hmm I'm all for this !

I declare my non vote!
so if tohts the non defence lawyer then i wanna be the non prosecutor
and someone els can be the non judge and well the non jury

Judge! I submit to you that Dukat has done nothing wrong! and therefore should not be punished, severely! for his none existing negligence!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Good stuff binky! :D we can add that to our list! just a few things that need clearing up though... :)

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

You are not as smart as you think you are, only as smart of the woman your with.

but what about if I'm not with... I mean.. um... WHAT IF MY WOMANS SO HOT SHES OFF THE SCALE? :D:D:D:D

Really? woah, does this apply to men too? :D I COULD FINALLY GET MY PHD :D

Dukat

Resident Freddy
hmm I'm all for this !

I declare my non vote!
so if tohts the non defence lawyer then i wanna be the non prosecutor
and someone els can be the non judge and well the non jury

Judge! I submit to you that Dukat has done nothing wrong! and therefore should not be punished, severely! for his none existing negligence!

NON OBJECTION!

My none existing negligence was due to my non existing mental condition and so I move that I am, infact, not-non liable for any of the non actions that I didnt do!
!!!
:D

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Ah but I have a witness!
a witness that dosnt place you at the scene of the none crime you did not commit,
infact this witness has never seen or heard of you before, and the witness therefor prooves that you are infact non liable for your none crime in that you could not have commit it at that completely random time and place!

Laddey

FH is my second home
Chickens are obese parrots.
Hamsters run YouTube.
The illuminati controls our lives through the Heinz corporation.
No-salt contains salt.
The fastest mammalian errection belongs to the swan (rated at 1.127 seconds)
92.786% of statistics are made up on the spot.
And finally
What is the shortest question in the english language?

More, MORE!

What is the shortest question in the english language btw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom